FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Malanthrop II

Author Topic: Malanthrop II
exhiled
Member # 13085

- posted      Profile for exhiled           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't blame you for banning me, I'll remind you of what you once believed. I just wanted to come back and ask you how "Hope and Change" has panned out. You people claim to be about diversity, so long as you don't deviate from the progressive script. Diversity of superficial attributes but not of thought. I recall a prominent poster here boasting about his "green jobs" future. I just wanted to ask him how that has panned out. You don't want to talk to me about Obamacare because, "I told you so" really hurts. You griped about Bush's "warrentless wiretaps" but like the good sheep you are, accept Obama's NSA. You griped about Bush's Iraq war but accept the fact that more have died under Obama. Yeah, I don't blame you for wanting to silence a voice that "told you so". How's Obamacare working out for you? Is global warming baking us to death and causing the massive hurricanes so many of you predicted? Continue your echo chamber where a difference of opinion is considered racist, sexist or intolerant. Because I'm a conservative, you sheep tow the fake "war on women" and they are racist lines. Because I'm a conservative, I'm a racist and you moch my friends, neighbors and God Children. You are pathetic and shallow minded if you can't comprehend the exhistence of a black woman that is conservative like me.... I know many.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
*chirp chirp*
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean Monahan
Member # 9334

- posted      Profile for Sean Monahan   Email Sean Monahan         Edit/Delete Post 
I love gingerbread cookies!
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey man, you know there are other people on this forum who espouse right-wing opinions, right?

Just off the top of my head, I can think of Stone Wolf, Geraine, Aros, Heisenberg, Kwea, King of Men, and Jeff. And I'm just talking about, like, the last 6 months or something. You can get a lot more if you go a bit further back.

Some (maybe all) of those guys would probably vehemently disagree that they are right-wing or conservative in the slightest. But nevertheless, they've all come up against the more staunchly left-wing members of the forum on various issues, be that economics, gun control, religion, etc.

And none of them got banned for it! Imagine that.

(Actually, one of them did get banned for it, come to think of it! Then he came back and apologized for his behavior, and he's still posting.)

Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exhiled
Member # 13085

When the USS Cole was blown up, my ship was the first to arrive. We (USS Camden) saved that ship. We pulled pieces of flesh from clogged eductors. This was 6 months before 911. Yeah, I'm angry because I'll never forget the stench of the USS Cole. Had we reacted to that, 911 would never have happened. Chirp-chirp..... you have no idea what it costs....
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean Monahan
Member # 9334

- posted      Profile for Sean Monahan   Email Sean Monahan         Edit/Delete Post 
but some of my friends think that spices should not be an ingredient in cookies. That's kind of how I feel about carrot cake. I like oatmeal cookies too.
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exhiled
Member # 13085

I made the mistake of using my close friends and neighbors to disprove accusations of "racism". I choose my friends based upon content of character. People here have accused me of being racist for my political positions. Did you know that most legal immigrants are against amnesty, are they racist?
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
I know maybe two or three people in the world who will defend Obama on everything. Granted, I don't know that many people, but I'm counting every person on the forums I visit whose posting history I'm familiar with.

I have yet to figure out who the "you people" in the OP are supposed to be.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exhiled
Member # 13085

The "You people" I spoke of was the "majority" here. What did I do to get banned from this place? I understand that my views are a minority position but did I attack someone like I've been attacked. Did I ever accuse someone of being something horrible like many have accused me of being? I'm not a racist but many here have accused me of being one and when I try to defend myself by citing freinds and neighbors, they make a joke out of it. I don't even know the race of my wife, she's exotic looking and adopted.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.