Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I lied

Author Topic: I lied
ucankpit
Member # 13091

- posted      Profile for ucankpit           Edit/Delete Post 
I know I promised never to return, just as our president promised you could "keep your insurance if you like it, period; result in $2500 per year lower premiums with universal and comprehensive coverage." The same community organizer con-man is trying to spin 5 million cancellations as a good thing for the 27 thousand enrollees. Yeah, so long as we have a liar in chief, I'll follow his example and grant you a likewise reprieve from Malanthrop, after next year. The law is this the law and we have a lawless president. I'm lawless just like him to make a point to you. He has ordered the "moderators" of our borders to ignore immigration law, granted waivers of Obamacare to special interests and Unions. PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION is a violation of his oath to EXECTUTE the laws of a chief executive. I'm just a multiple time depororted, non-violent criminal dreamer, exempted by his prosecutorial discretion. Of course, the most self proclaimed open minded among us are the most intolerant,...like you. Yeah, I broke my promise not to return, I swear I'll stop breaking my promise, after a year of lawlessness....."period"
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ucankpit
Member # 13091

If the president of the US can say, "If congress will not act, I will; the American people cannot wait." These are the words of a tyrant. You probably praise Obama for lawlessly granting a one year excutive fiat waiver from enforcement of law against insurance companies. Just because the law is Obamacare, doesn't give him whilly nilly over it. Congress creates and passes laws, the president's job is to approve/dissaprove passage and enforce exhisting laws. Why waste time with hundreds of Senatorial and House representatives when the president can do or not do all on his own.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at least you can now say that you're a tiresome jerk as a political protest, as opposed to just being that way.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ucankpit
Member # 13091

You might really like my new state of mind. For so long I a carried a deep concern about our political process and was seriously distressed by default Dem voters that can't even name the Vise President or the branches of govt. Without the handouts, dems would never win but for absorbing the ignorant, purchased or enslaved. I'm now at peace and ready to stop posting because the entire history of mankind has proven my point. I use to be envious of the ignorant, then hoped for apathy, but I'm beginning to appreciate schadenfreude. You brought it upon yourself.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm now at peace and ready to stop posting...
Let me see what you not posting is like, and I'll let you know -- after another couple of years or so, to get a decent dataset together -- whether I do indeed really like the new state of mind that produced that outcome.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ucankpit
Member # 13091

You're good at quoting slices of sentences. I just wish you were willing to debate substance. I love interacting with you, I truly enjoy our interactions and appreciate our difference of opinions. The problem is, people like you cannot tolerate a difference of opinion, we are either considered intolerant racists or sellout minorities. This is the big difference between you and me....I enjoy interacting with you but you just what to shut me up.
Sean Monahan
Member # 9334

- posted      Profile for Sean Monahan   Email Sean Monahan         Edit/Delete Post 
+1 for macaroons.
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ucankpit
Member # 13091

As far as I'm concerned, we've beaten the macaroons to death. [Smile]
ucankpit
Member # 13091

You can never beat a macaroon to death. If you close your eyes and open your mouth, there's no distinguishing between the taste of of a smashed one or one that was chewed for you.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
As a more conservative member of this board, in good standing and generally respected let me say, it's you, not them.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
No no, you're doing it all wrong. Tell us about how you've been...hmm. I'm betting you've been working with relief efforts in the Phillipines right now. In fact, you're probably digging through rubble every moment you're not posting here, right?

Your thread title isn't news. Anyone familiar with you-left, right, and center-knows your word has no value. Please, continue providing comic relief until you're banned again.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not surprised mal.
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.