FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Am I the only one who's already fed up with 2014?

Author Topic: Am I the only one who's already fed up with 2014?
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ready for 2015 to get here. It's got to be better, right? First I find out that my mom needs to have her aortic valve replaced, then our house gets in a car accident. We have awnings over the driveway and the front porch. The neighbor took out several awning posts and damaged our car. Nobody was hurt, but I'm totally over this year and ready for the next one. Am I the only one?
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been a good year, but on the bright side, no one at the insurance company could possible decide the accident was your house's fault?
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

You see stories on the news about people ending up driving into other people's houses, but never think it could happen to you.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll admit I've never considered the possibility of it happening. Also, if you hand me an MBA and a good job at a decent company you have my permission to leap us forward a year.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Go home house, you're drunk.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been over this year since mid-2013.

Problem is, I don't see my life getting much better in 2015, so, fast forwarding probably just adds a drinking problem.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottF
Member # 9356

- posted      Profile for ScottF   Email ScottF         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Derrell:
You see stories on the news about people ending up driving into other people's houses, but never think it could happen to you.

Which is why I think there should bel mandatory driving tests annually for drivers age 70 and over.

Not that you've said the driver was older, but often times they are.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Yes, she was. Blackblade, I don't have an MBA or a good paying job in my pockets, but I do have a riminder that you don't have to get up and go to church tomorrow. I wonder if any members in Arizona will forget there's no church because of the temple dedication?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.