FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My School Wish List

Author Topic: My School Wish List
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the great idea! I had some time this morning so I created an Amazon wish list for the books I need in my classroom this year. I’ve structured my year around the question “What does it mean to be Human?”. I’ve chosen some books as a whole class study but the books that are less than a full class set are for the last quarter when the students get to choose their own book to study and form small groups based on their book choice. With roughly 100 students between the two grades I tried to choose book titles that go along with the them of freedom and imagination. Again thanks for the great ideas on fundraising and thanks in advance for any help you may feel prompted to give. You’ll really be making a difference in our little community here in Arizona.

Mrs. Curtis' Middle School List

Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wingracer
Member # 12293

- posted      Profile for Wingracer           Edit/Delete Post 
For discussing slightly different versions of humanity, Ancillary Justice might be a nice addition and perhaps something by Sanderson like Legion or The Emperor's Soul.
Posts: 891 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.