FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Better Call Saul

Author Topic: Better Call Saul
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Best new show this year!

Tonight they are showing the first two eps before the new third one airs. Highly recommended!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CT
Member # 8342

- posted      Profile for CT           Edit/Delete Post 
They are doing well with it. [Smile]
Posts: 831 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Good start. Relies heavily on built in knowledge, but that's perhaps inescapable. Still, tons of potential.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I had mixed feelings about the first episode. It seemed like they were going to fall into a trap of throwing in too many familiar faces from BB, making the world unrealistically small. But now it seems like they're going to do a good job tying it in to how BB develops. My guess is Mike is going to get hooked up with Gus based off Saul's recommendation and Tuco's guy is how Saul gets into that world in the first place.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heisenberg
Member # 13004

- posted      Profile for Heisenberg           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't think it will be Saul who introduces Mike to Gus. He was shocked to find out that Mike was working for Gus in BB.
Posts: 572 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it, Heisenberg [Smile]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
S'all good man!

They sat on that for what? Six years? Good on them.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Great episode. It's the first time I've really thought that Saul could be as cunning as Walt is.

That was a damn clever plan. He used his enemy as his patsy and actually had good intentions along the way. He wasn't using the money to build a criminal venture, just a dishonest bout for publicity to launch a legitimate business.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.