FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Slowly losing my mind, in public! OR Daily crazy thought.

Author Topic: Slowly losing my mind, in public! OR Daily crazy thought.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
If love conquers all & there are no rules in love & war...don't eff with Cupid.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

If I could fly, I wouldn't want to fly like superman...he looks like he has to strain...I wanna fly like Peter Pan...he makes it look fun!
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Oh comic book born heroines...proving that what you -do- while dressed as a cheap hooker is more important than the fact you are dressed like a cheap hooker.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

If one was sitting on the can & had the need to blow their nose, it would be no big deal to reuse said tissue on one's bum after...however if one reversed the order...disaster!
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you heard of Twitter? It's this thing.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Heard of it. Just like you have heard of tact [Razz]
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

My five year old son is obsessed with the word "poop". I offered him to buy him a toy if he could go twenty four hours without saying it...after five chances and ten minutes he admitted de- (POOP!) feat.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Waiting at the buss stop, my four year old daughter and I were listening to the radio. A song by Coldplay came on, and I asked her if she liked it. She replied, "I only like REAL rock and roll Dad!" Her mother and I are so proud.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

"I don't eat anything with a face."

I hear...

"I've never know hunger a day in my first world life."

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
These thoughts are far from daily and, frankly, not that crazy. I demand a refund.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is your zero dollars back!
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

There go my profit margins this quarter!
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

So I'm driving my son to Transitional Kindergarten, which takes us by the only road to the elementary school (TK is on the high school campus because the brand new elementary "ran" out of room, after a teacher claimed a whole classroom a their personal office) when ahead of me a car stopped at the T intersection at the stop sign, turns left. No big deal. The little truck behind him decides it wants to go too, and doesn't even pause at the stop sign, cuts me off so that if I don't hit the breaks I would tbone him and is forced to tailgate the first car because there is no where to go. I live in a small town (by CA standards), and everyone brings their children to the school at the same time, on the same road. This dipshit and his poor decision making put not only his own worthless life at risk, but my very important one, my son's priceless life not to mention all the other kids and parents too. For nothing! He knew he had nowhere to go, they guy in front of him was driving slowly (how appropriate for an active school zone). So I hit my breaks and then I honk, and he gives me this blank look like, "Wha? I didna do nuffin." Yes you did. You let your miniscule attention span be a higher priority than the lives and safety of small children. Nothing makes me see red (other than know it all snarky posters, heh) than people who drive unsafely because they feel so entitled to the road that they think other people should get out of their way so they can break the law...because...I'm in a hurry! And your life isn't worth one mississippi two mississippi three mississippi of my time. I want to put a hot knife in this guy's guts! Grrr!

A couple of months ago same kinda deal...driving the boy to school when this car starts aggressively tale gating me. Now I'm driving at appropriate speeds for a windy, hilly, two lane filled with parents, kids and buses. So I slow down...they get so close I can't see the front half of their car. So I stop in the middle of the road. They almost hit me as they peel around me. Lo and behold this crazy person is going the exact same place as me...TK. This is one of my neighbors dropping of their five year old at the exact same location. I yell at them..."Don't tailgate, it's dangerous!" She scoffs and drives off. We have yet to speak again.

It's a good thing I don't drive a tank, or else their would be some smoking holes where some A-hole drivers used to be.

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Not that tailgating is OK, but trying to solve the problem by stopping in the middle of the road is a bad idea.

But generally I can't wait for all the other drivers to be made irrelevant with self driving cars.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.