FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 10 Years!

Author Topic: 10 Years!
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Not as JB, but as BlackBlade. It just occurred to me to day that that's how long I've been a member of this community.

I couldn't even begin to describe everything that has happened to me as a result of being involved here. But I truly hope there's another 10 more in this place at least!

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

- posted      Profile for Jake           Edit/Delete Post 
:: lifts a glass ::
Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NobleHunter
Member # 12043

- posted      Profile for NobleHunter           Edit/Delete Post 
He's the mod.

:: lifts a bottle ::

Posts: 185 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I will permit people to continue paying tribute in this thread. This pleases me.
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

- posted      Profile for Dogbreath           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!

[Party] [Party] [Party] [Party]

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
man who the hell would stay here for ten whole years

like what would have to be wrong with you to

um

oh crap

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm retiring in approx 2 months.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NobleHunter
Member # 12043

- posted      Profile for NobleHunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Great, now we all know that Gaal won't make it to the end of the movie.
Posts: 185 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

- posted      Profile for Dogbreath           Edit/Delete Post 
It was his last day on the force.
Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
man who the hell would stay here for ten whole years

like what would have to be wrong with you to

um

oh crap

I'd like to think I was a reverse harbinger for your arrival.
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I've decided to rescind my retirement not because of these dire predictions of my untimely departure but because I realized this is my second screen name and I've already been here ten years making my pre-ten year retirement date moot. [Wink]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.