FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Book to bring together Children of Mind & Shadow Series

Author Topic: Book to bring together Children of Mind & Shadow Series
calebbarton303
Member # 13458

- posted      Profile for calebbarton303   Email calebbarton303         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished reading Children of the Mind for the second time. I have also read all of the shadow series books. At the end of Children of the Mind, an interview with Orson Scott Card reveals that he was planning to bring these two series together and answer the question of the Descolada planet. I believe that interview was done a while back. Since then, he's written other series connected to Ender's story. Have I missed this so-called conclusion? Or does anyone have any inside information? I have searched and there doesn't seem to be any answers to the mystery of the Descolada planet after 20 years!?! [Dont Know]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean Monahan
Member # 9334

- posted      Profile for Sean Monahan   Email Sean Monahan         Edit/Delete Post 
The book is to be called Shadows Alive, and he has not written it yet.
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.