FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Filming the Solar Eclipse?

Author Topic: Filming the Solar Eclipse?
JoeClark
Member # 13553

- posted      Profile for JoeClark   Email JoeClark         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought about the same thing for about 2 minutes and then realized that it really is a waste of time. First of all you have the whole 30 degree limit you have to deal with and second you can do a much better job with a standard camera. The most important thing is; sometimes it is just better to leave all the cameras alone, leave your Mavic on the ground, and experience something with your own eyes with no distractions. The last total eclipse that I ever saw was in 1979 I think, and this one is probably the last one I will ever see in my lifetime. I am sure there will be plenty of pictures and video that someone else has taken that I can look at later, but this one I am going to just sit there and watch it with my own two eyes and enjoy the moment.

For more you can check

Asset Management Video Example

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
More spam.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.