FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How Did People Feel About Back To The Future Pt. 3 Before and When It Came Out?

Author Topic: How Did People Feel About Back To The Future Pt. 3 Before and When It Came Out?
RobertCameron
Member # 14268

- posted      Profile for RobertCameron           Edit/Delete Post 
I can assume people were excited about Back to the Future Pt. 2 when it came out and by most accounts, although it's not as good as the first imo, it is still a really great movie. I'm wondering for those viewers back then, when you saw the western preview at the end of part 2, how did you feel about a part 3 and how did part 3 live up to your expectations?

(This post is now neutered spam.<3 JanitorBlade)

[ March 29, 2020, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: JanitorBlade ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DustinDopps
Member # 12640

- posted      Profile for DustinDopps           Edit/Delete Post 
My brother and I were psyched for part 3. We convinced our parents to drop us off on opening day to see it in the theater and we loved it.

That trilogy, in particular, was just so well-thought-out and awesome that we wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Posts: 298 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.