Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » My humble 10³th post

Author Topic: My humble 10³th post
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
This magical number that I have reached, somehow it says "I am here, and I am here to stay." I had worked on my post for a month now...literally...but the further I went...the harder it got to write...until it was infinintly impossible. There were too much unknown, too much undiscovered, too many lies, and not enough truths. Now I haven't given up on my life story, I will follow the tradition...it'll just take another 1000 posts. But, still somehow this number needs some commemoration, and thus, I won't dedicate this to looking back into my past, but instead, took to my future. I am going to Washington DC in a week, and my first trip alone to a place far away from home, alone. I am approaching the end of my high school career, and for the first time, I shall be living away from home. I do not know what the world holds for me, but I intend to share it with you, who have become my family, this thousand is for you.
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Dude!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
I applaud you, bro.
Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul
Member # 3904

- posted      Profile for Paul   Email Paul         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, people are still doing these things? I got sick of them the first week.
Posts: 1360 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering where all the trollers have been lately. I need someone around to make me look nice by comparison.

Bernard, I have enjoyed every one of your thousand posts except for the ones I didn't enjoy. There are a lot of Jatraqueros around, and you are indeed one of them.

You are one hoopy frood.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BYuCnslr
Member # 1857

- posted      Profile for BYuCnslr   Email BYuCnslr         Edit/Delete Post 
for all your viewing enjoyment (or something) I have also prepared three new pictures of me...i even sized them down from the 3.3megapixel size they originally were for the weak of bandwidth.

www.oregonlan.ws/Bernard/pictures/standingsuit.jpg
www.oregonlan.ws/Bernard/pictures/sittingsuit.jpg
www.oregonlan.ws/Bernard/pictures/sittingdragon.jpg

Share and Enjoy!
Satyagraha

Posts: 1986 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 

Nice pics!

Enjoy the last semester of high school, and good luck! Have fun in D.C.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
???10³th???
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
::hugs bro::

you're such a geek.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
You're pretty nifty. Thanks for being here.
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ark
Member # 4424

- posted      Profile for Ark   Email Ark         Edit/Delete Post 
"You are one hoopy frood."

lmao@the Douglas Adams...may he rest in peace.

I'm baffled by how you guys got 1000 posts. How long have you been around here?

Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 

Let me make you a cup of tea.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
heh, i like seeing hatrack on your monitor in that last pic.
ever warm and friendly.
you are a savory addition to this place.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I won't dedicate this to looking back into my past, but instead, took to my future

As it should be...

((((b))))

-KRiS

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy 1000. *hugs bro*

I'm also amused by seeing Hatrack on your computer monitor. And my friend has the same shirt.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.