FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » AN OVERSHOOT-601st post thread

Author Topic: AN OVERSHOOT-601st post thread
Shlomo
Member # 1912

- posted      Profile for Shlomo   Email Shlomo         Edit/Delete Post 

Whoops, I missed that highway exit. Better just make a U-Turn and get b- CRASH!

Hello, I am Shlomo. I have been a member since whenever, look it up yourself because I'm too lazy. My mom showed me this site. On my first post, my sister said something to the effect of "Oh great! Now you can annoy me on Hatrack too!" Well, I've annoyed quite a few people in addition to my immediate family members during my Hatrack tenure. In fact, I've annoyed quite a few people. I've gotten very good at it. [Razz]

I am fourteen. I have acquired/earned/swindled a reputation amoung classmates as a political guru or something. It probably has something to do with taken the Colin Powell's Evidence thread to the school bulletin board. This began a phenomenon known as "Shlomo's political joke of the day", which eventually became "Shlomo's political thing of the day", which eventually became just "Shlomo's thing of the day." That's what happens when I let my friend Hillel write it.

Oh yes, I changed schools for high school. I went to the same school that both my cousins did. I am driving everyone up the wall there, too. And somehow, I ended up working backstage. And doing all three shows. As a stage left stagehand. Damned if I know. [Confused] Well, I'm a good stagehand, albeit an increasingly restless one. And I got into the National Thesbian Honors Society. Narrativium says that looks good on my college application. Oh yeah, and I have this wierd habit of catching expensive and heavy equipment with my head.

It's probably just to drive people crazy. Some people think I will be valedictorian of my class...a nice honor, but not my primary goal for school. Anyways, I'd rather be stage manager. [Big Grin]

I like Homestarruner. He runs fast and never has a clue what's going on...just like me.

I'm reading my post, and it's getting increasigly juvenile.

Thats besides the point. I have a five point whatever it is now GPA, and it took a lot of work to get it. But now I'm DONE! That means I have free time. How will I fill it? I contemplated this for a while, and finally said. "I think me have solution! Length times width." No seriously, I decided that I would, for the fist time, participate in Mafia. I read Dune in 2 days so I'd know what the heck was going on...then the server went down. I think DB seriously edited my character profile too. But that was one thing that would keep me occupied. Another thing to keep me occupied was playing chess. I have done quite a bit of that. I started 3 games simultaneously on itsyourturn.com, none with Skyweir, which is funny, because he gave me the site so I could start a chess game with him. People keep hijacking my games though. I'm killing 2 opponents and falling slightly behind to some guy named Mordor. Nothing insurmountable, though.

Oh yes, half of you probably don't know me very well. This is because I have been too busy to do more than lurk in the school year. Well, I've posted a lot recently. Narra says I'm trying to start a revolt.

I'm sick of saying oh yes, but I should say something about EnderCon and the Hatrack Get-Together. About EnderCon, I met a lot of cool people, played X-Box, tried to sneak by physics, and scored zero points in Hatrack Trivia. And Ami is the coolest.
As for the Orlando Hatrack Get-Together, I was happy to meet Bob, who is somewhat of a Hatrack legend. And pHHH, who I never knew until the get-together but was the only person not a family member who was remotely my age. She tried to kill me numerous times. And it rained. And rained. And rained. And rained. My dad decided that I was sick and fretted over my not wearing a raincoat...I don't like raincoats, they're like ovens. So I was soaking wet, and it was quite fun. And there was the whole shiny information bit...

So, that was my past year. And a little bonus footage. Soon I'm going to sleepaway camp!

Cogito, eius religio.

That made no sense. "I think his religion." Interesting concept, actually!

HATRACK FANTASY FOOTBALL, coming soon!

You have Narrativium to blame for this...he said it was time for a landmark thread.

I'm trying to find a good quote to end this post on...AH!

"And the Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

Posts: 755 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
*claps* [Wink]

[ June 18, 2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Miro ]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*waves to Shlomo*
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shlomo
Member # 1912

By the way, the solution is base times width.
Posts: 755 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
By the way, the solution is base times width.
Excellent. What was the problem?

::rereads thread and can't find problem::

5 point something? Out of what?!? Man, when I went to school it was 4 points. Then they started adding an extra point for some honors classes. What are they doing now?

How old are you when you stop calling it "sleep away camp?" Is it any particular kind of kind of camp, or is just sleep away so you don't drive your parents crazy? [Razz]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and of course the obligatory "Congratulations!"

Even though you alway kick my butt at Fantasy football and basketball. [Razz]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, all I did was fix grammar errors!

[Smile]

Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Shlomo! Good having you around.
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, congrats! 606 (your current postcount) is a very cool number [Cool]
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Mua-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

postcount++

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shlomo
Member # 1912

Kayla, the maximum is 5 and 1/3 if you're in all honors. The maximum for AP is 6 and 1/3.

And it's called "sleepaway" because you throw all notions of sleep away.
Maybe Basketball, but not football.

Unmaker, have you read StrongBad emails?

Zevlag, Dragon...thanks!

Jeremy...GO SQUISH NOW!!!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.