FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » Pat! This is your Hatrack Life! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pat! This is your Hatrack Life!
No Life
Member # 5355

- posted      Profile for No Life   Email No Life         Edit/Delete Post 
Grand Post Total as July 1, 2003, 1:36:48 is 5694 posts

Each name, as of July 1, 2003, 1:36:50, has an average post count of 138.8780488

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, it wouldn't let me read this thread but it sounded like an interesting story and I would like you to explain. Just why would you rather shave your scrotum with a rusty razor than to go inside another Walmart?
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:pukes in the lap of the Japanese ambassador just like the president who shares her birthday:

Call me crazy but I find that repulsive. Ahem. I was going to respond to something...

I like the feeling I get whenever I see "Pat" and wonder if it is my mom and I'll have to watch my mouth around here.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Anti-Chris, I SO remember that quote! I want to be reminded of the story behind it, too...
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is not allowed to fall to the second page.
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Bah. Fall away. I never liked that Patrick guy. [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, you are one cool guy. You have too many screen names, but you are cool. I need you address sometime too, by the way. It's almost done (you wouldn't believe me if I told you what the hang up has been) but I think it will be done this weekend. Your work addy is fine, or where ever you want it sent. (You know, if you give me your work address, you could save it for a holiday or some other time when you get in trouble. [Wink] If you like it, of course.)

I'm always afraid that I'm weirding you out, or your wife. I hope not, and I don't mean to. Though, if she started posting here, I have a feeling I'd like her a lot (and probably take her side when you're wrong, so maybe that isn't a good idea for you, but it would work for me. [Big Grin] )

I'm also going to use this to respond to posts from my landmark thread. I certainly don't want it dragged back up to the top again. [Embarrassed]

HDD, I enjoy you being at Hatrack also. Sorry I gave you a hard time when you first showed up, but Patrick has been so nice to me that I figure anyone in must be cool too. I'm perfectly harmless (unless you're Jon Boy and then it's really a matter of personal paranoia. [Wink] ) Hope I didn't frighten you, either. The research is really just because I have nothing better to do most days. Anyone could do it, they just need too much time on their hands. [Smile]

Dio, you are cool, but I know you knew that from before. I still wish you'd finish your book, or at least write a summary for me!! [Big Grin]

Jon Boy, yeah, I hire newbies to bump old threads. [Roll Eyes] Seriously, when would I have time to do that? Tracking all your posts and alias's is a full time job! [Razz]

(Sorry for hijacking your thread Pattycakes.)

[ July 01, 2003, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Kayla ]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
See pat nobody likes you enough to post nice things I tried to get it started even Jon Boy tried. [Big Grin]

The problem is you are an enigma to most people. You can't stay in true character long enough for anyone to form a true picture of who Pat is. So either post a story about your life, or don't expect those, who know you simply as the man who pops in and out of threads to fluff them up, unless of course it's aquestion about how you can survive in an 'R' rated society, to post about you.

Besides don't you think its time for some 'Shock and Awe'. [Big Grin]

[ July 01, 2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Head Ditch Digger ]

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kayla
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

But everyone around here already knows about my life. I'd just be boring them.
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
I like you, Pat, and you make a good burger.

Wasn't your little guy the Ender of the infamous broccoli and milk episode? I can't recall for sure....

[Edited at request of original poster. --PJ]

[ January 07, 2009, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Papa Janitor ]

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

That was him alright. Except he's starting to go soft. He doesn't threaten the other kids anymore.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
You're letting your own children grow soft? Pat, I have to say that I'm a little disappointed.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I didn't think I knew Pat, but it turned out, I did know Pat. What a crazy world.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat is brilliant, intelligent, as cool a cat as ever came along, and Hatrack's treasure.

Specifically, Pat's an example of what a good, heroic, LDS guy should be, and I feel privilege to be around when he lets us see that. Thanks for being here, Magnus.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BebeChouette
Member # 4991

- posted      Profile for BebeChouette   Email BebeChouette         Edit/Delete Post 
The funniest thing that I have seen on Hatrack was Pat's post to Josh Groban under the alias David Bowles. I was laughing to myself for days.
Posts: 334 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Well for laughs I thought saruman and snarky were the same person. Sorry Jon Boy.

And how the heck did Pat get ahold of DB's user name. That has to be a hatrack legend I've never heard.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BebeChouette
Member # 4991

- posted      Profile for BebeChouette   Email BebeChouette         Edit/Delete Post 
The post was on a Groban fan forum. Pat provided a link to it in the Groban thread.
Posts: 334 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Hem Hem
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
That post still makes me chuckle. Too bad those Grobanites didn't realize that we were so funny.

Stupid Grobanites.

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehehe...

Yes, that was something to be remembered.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.