FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » 3001: A Jon Boy Odyssey (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3001: A Jon Boy Odyssey
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, what the heck. I'll feed your ego just this once!

Congratulations!

And, um, Congratulations!

Oh, and also, Congratulations!

You are one of the most infuriatingly intelligent people I know, and proof that Hatrack is welcoming of people who want to contribute something positive. You're one of the Hatrackers I hope to meet someday.

But as to how you can be both my clone and Pat's minion . . . if that doesn't make you some kind of whore, I don't know what does!

[Eek!]
[Razz]
[Wink]
[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
[Smile]
[Cool]
[Big Grin]

^ Not many people get the full-fledged, eight-story totem, you know. I hope you feel special!

[ July 12, 2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Infuriatingly intelligent? Well, if you want to give me compliments like that, I won't argue with you. [Smile]

Thanks, Icarus. I really do feel special, even if I am a whore. If you're ever in Utah, you definitely have to come visit. And if I'm ever in Florida, I'll be sure to crash one of your frequent clumps. [Smile]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.