Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » 1000 Posts of Fluff

Author Topic: 1000 Posts of Fluff
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
So. I've posted 1000 times, according to the forum, though this alias had some posts on it when someone gave it to me in December (never found out who.... hrm..), after lurking for quite a while.

And, I began to wonder: What exactly have my posts been? And it occured to me, that every single post I can think of ever posting has been fluff.

After reading Ender's Game simply because of its proximity to Jurrasic Park (perhaps a long story) and a teacher who wouldn't let me read two books by the same author for both projects, and then proceeding to read the entire series in a rather short period of time, I finally have 1000 posts of meaninglesss, indisputable, nonsensical goodness, irregardless of... something... I just needed to use that word somewhere... [Big Grin] . Of course, I had to post even more fluff in order to get to one thousand tonight...

Wow.

I need another hobby. Thus ends a entire post made up of run-on sentances.

Fluff on. [Cool]

[ July 15, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: James Tiberius Kirk ]

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Reading that post was like eating cotton candy.

Happy 1 grand!

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Captain Kirk, post long and prosper. [Smile]
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.