Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » The Longest Bloody Post I've Ever Bloody Posted (or, 5k) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Longest Bloody Post I've Ever Bloody Posted (or, 5k)
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10580 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, sheesh Hobbes.

[Kiss]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wave]

[Kiss]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10580 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy Shmily Tiger
Member # 5647

- posted      Profile for Willy Shmily Tiger   Email Willy Shmily Tiger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone's making out! This must be a Ralphie landmark...

[Kiss]

Posts: 4812 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chade Fallstar
Member # 5581

- posted      Profile for Chade Fallstar           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want in on some action.

But I studiously avoid the use of smileys, so I guess I won't be getting any today.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(gives Chade a demure kiss on the cheek)

Edit: I hope you'll accept it from a non-Johnny Cash lover such as me...

[ September 12, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4812 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela   Email Ela         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralphie, I believe you may break the record on the number of responses to a landmark thread. [Wink]

That was a wonderful story, wonderfully told. [Smile]

I have enjoyed chatting with you on AIM since the beginning of our relationship, and hope to continue. Our conversations always make me happy. [Big Grin]

quote:
While Slash may believe he is the bastard my father is, I fear my future is the sparkless woman my mother has become. She was a better person than I am NOW. I'm terrified that the future bodes badly.
Your mother's life does not have to become a self-fulfilling prophecy for your life. You have so many positives, talents, and people who love you. We all (at least, most of us [Wink] ) have insecurities and dark moments, but they don't have to control your life. You can make your life different from your mom's - it appears that you have already started and that can continue.

((((Ralphie)))

[The Wave]

**Ela**

Posts: 5770 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy Shmily Tiger
Member # 5647

- posted      Profile for Willy Shmily Tiger   Email Willy Shmily Tiger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To those who wrote nice things after my general "thank you," I'm reading every one, and appreciating them all as coming from unique and wonderful people. Thank you. I love you guys.

Let's pick out curtain patterns together.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy Shmily Tiger
Member # 5647

[Kiss]

Hobbes [Smile]

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralphie, so long as you never kiss me again.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela   Email Ela         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ok, Ralphie, you can kiss me. [Wink]

**Ela**

Posts: 5770 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lautsprecher für die Toten
Member # 5653

- posted      Profile for Lautsprecher für die Toten   Email Lautsprecher für die Toten         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobbes wasted his 4000 th post on a smooch
...well tigers do love smooches...and their bellies rubbed...I suppose that works as a

Saving my 4000 post for something special
Kind of thing
Unless I'm completelty wrong...I shouldn'thave done so many drugs when I was a teen...everyday I feel it catching up with me.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.