FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » Being Weird - a really LONG Landmark (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Being Weird - a really LONG Landmark
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*poke*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny/Andrea, that was a great landmark.

I was weird at school too - but luckily my parents sent me to very small, independant primary, so most of us were weird in one way or another.

Hatrack is lucky to have you!

*gives Jenny a unicorn, horn firmly intact* - a landmark present. [Smile]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Great landmark, and oh, and I think your picture on foobonic is Kama-hot.

[Cool]

I'm still weird.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
It's all been said. But thank you for sharing you and in the process letting the rest of us wierdo's know we're not alone!

Hugs!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
Andrea, you are like the big sister I never had. I'm so glad to have spent so much time I have with you, wenchcon and the drive home were great.

I agree with CT. Reading ANY of your posts makes me miss you.

Ken and I found a present for you the other day. Now we only have to mail it.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Add me to the list that had similar experiences. It's so good to know we're not alone. Thanks, JG.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny, your landmark is simply beautiful. It's strange that so much people here, me included, share that feeling of weirdness. That's probably what makes Hatrack such a great place.
[Kiss]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
(Still missing you, Jenny. I'm wrangling with a Mr Furry, who is trying desperately to block the computer screen so he can get some quality lovin.' I expect he'd love on you too, as I remember even the wild birds being drawn to your presence. Have a lovely morning. [Wave] )
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone who wants to participate in weird revelry is invited to my house on May Day (May 1) for the May Revel! See picture at Foobonic. I'll be posting an official Thread about it in April.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Silly girl, seeing black horses riding beside your bus.

I saw speeders, heavlilly armed enemy speeders floating along with my school bus, and they had to dive and avoid electric lines and tree limbs or they would wreck. That was fine since they were flown by the evil invaders. Luckily I was in charge of the rebellion and hid snipers and even a few tanks in all the right places all the way home.

Occasionally, on very long road trips, they show up to get their revenge. However the rebels never rest and are hiding behind the next billboard to save me.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
::considers::
Ken and I might be able to make it this year. My car can make it, I figure. We'll see.

one hatrack picnic a month would be great. Now to find people to meet in june and july...

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny, I am so glad to have read this. And I just know I'll get to meet you sometime. If not this May Day, maybe next, or at a future WenchCon. [Smile] I'm looking forward to it.
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny, I honor your bravery for sharing with us in such a powerful way.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. (in a literal sense)

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
((Jenny)) Wow. Isn't it amazing when you realize, "There are people out there who think like me?"
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
[Angst] Am I crazy or did someone delete a post right before mine above. I swear I found this thread on Page 1, but the most recent post was 2 days ago. Maybe fate wanted me to read this wonderful landmark [Dont Know]

I'm just glad I did [Big Grin]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.