FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » Baby Landmark (500) Thank You Hatrack

Author Topic: Baby Landmark (500) Thank You Hatrack
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I realize that 500 isn't a real Landmark in the Hatrack tradition but I wanted my 500th post to be a bit more than my normal fluff.

I'm taking this time to say Thank You to Hatrack.

To the Cards I express my gratitude not only for Orson's wonderful writings but also for hosting this special site.

To the community I say, "Damn, you guys are good!" I love the wit, intelligence and compassion that I witness here every day.

Hatrack has surely become a part of me in these last few months. I feel like I've come to know a bit about some of you and I hope I can continue to develop ties with lots more of the Hatrack community.

Thank you all for sharing your entertaining, illuminating, educating, and caring posts. You've made me feel welcome and I have come to love this place. [Group Hug]

Darren Underwood (punwit unmasked)

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Punwit ! [Group Hug]
[The Wave]
[Hat]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!! [Smile] I have thoroughly enjoyed your presence and the puns. Thank YOU for being here. [Smile]

Now come to KamaCon!

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome [Wink] (((Darren)))
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
[Hail]
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
You can't have a better landmark than one that compliments Hatrack!

We're glad to have you as part of our community! [Group Hug]

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Darren, Rock on.

I still consider myself a greenhorn after 1000 posts and being here for over a year. I have yet to meet a Hatracker in person, but I am putting an open invitation to anyone who is travelling between Chicago and NYC. I live almost directly in between in PA just off interstate 80.

So, anyway, welcome! and stay a long long time.

And in time, we will share the Ensure pudding, and it will be glorius.

P.S. The masturbating judge play-on-words were pee-in-the-pants-funny-HIlarious!

[ July 05, 2004, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Alucard... ]

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
What Katie said! [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
D,

You leave me in stitches (in time, and time again).

gut-bustedly yours,

*flips bird at peanut gallery*

so sew me!

*departs*

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, punwit - you know we love ya.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey -- I just saw this landmark, since I was off the 'net all weekend.

Glad you like it here on Hatrack, punwit. You've been a great addition, as well.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto that AJ! Keep on postin', punwit! [Hat]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Bah, Punwit, thou art mine enemy.

Often have I been known for my killer puns and witless wit, but then you show up.

Continually thou has thwarted me in the pun threads, being wittier, faster, and possibly more verbose than I. Now you show your humble side, and you expect us to love you?

Bah.

You have out-punned me too often. I serve this up as a warning. One of these days, the joke will be on you.

muhahahahaahahhaahah!

um, was all that out loud?

ps. Ok, you've been fun to have around and I think an asset. I look forward to your full grown landmark.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I must say, you've lived up to your name. Glad to have you here at Hatrack!

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to have you.

I think a Landmark isn't just about the number of posts you make. I have been here for about 3 years and I just broke 1000. I didn't do a Landmark then either, because I didn't feel it to be that important at that time. I'm sure I'll get around to it soon enough...

Glad you like it here as much as we like having you here!

Kwea

[ July 06, 2004, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Derwood.

Um, Darwin...

Oh never mind. I was a Bewitched fan. Sorry.

I've enjoyed your puns.

So far.

[Razz]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.