FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Landmark Threads » (Landmark) I'm Anne and I'm twelve years old (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: (Landmark) I'm Anne and I'm twelve years old
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if anyone read my age arguments, you'll know why I was so, uh... determined to win. [Big Grin]

My real name is Anne. I’m twelve years old. My oldest brother, know that I think about it, it twice my age. So we have many arguments and disscusions. I have 3 brothers and one sister (all older [Frown] )

I play 2nd trumpet in my schools band. We have a competition this Saturday. I'm a soprano in my schools chorus. We won our district competition; we’re going to state! I'm in the school’s accelerated program. I was on the cross-country, basketball, and volleyball teams. [Big Grin] I would have been on track but I broke my leg. [Frown]

As you can see, I'm pretty involved in my schools activities. [Smile]

I'm not sure what to right about anymore. I like reading and writing and physical activities. I like acting. I have a dog. Her name is Riley but I call her Issues. [Big Grin]

I can't think of anything else right now but let me know if you want to know something!

[ March 08, 2006, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Jeesh ]

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to meet you. *shakes Anne's hand*
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to meet you too Anne

Wait your only twelve
does everyone here younger than me sound so much more mature

Sheesh

Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*shakes hands*

Thanks guys.

Oh, sorry about the excesive smilies.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Its not excessive till people who have ADD can't get through your posts.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
you can have two more
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Chris
Member # 4452

- posted      Profile for Anti-Chris           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to meet you, J33sh. You're too cool for plain old regular e's. [Smile]
Posts: 530 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Jeesh, it's wonderful to read your introduction post. I'm happy you found your way to Hatrack.

And may I say that you are extremely well-spoken for 12? Good night, your environment must have been filled with a lot of interesting discussions and people. That's so cool. [Smile]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I'm Anne, too! But I'm ten years older than you. [Wink] Glad to have you at Hatrack. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself. [Smile] I'm glad you're here.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Anne! I didn't know you were so young. Everyone who's younger seems so articulate. All I remember from being 12 is doing Geography in school. Wow. That was a long time ago.

But, anyway, welcome! I hope you like it here as much as I do!

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Thanks, I really do like Hatrack.

KQ, you're like, the 5th Anne I know! [Big Grin]

James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Eyo!

--j_k

[edit] [Hmm. I think you're the youngest around her now.

...Excluding the really young ones. --j_k]

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, well now I feel bad dissing your poetry attempts.... I think someone said they weren't impressive for a teenager. Well then.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Again, Welcome, Jeesh/Anne!
*waves*

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evie3217:
All I remember from being 12 is doing Geography in school. Wow. That was a long time ago.

All I can remember from age 12 was not communicating with anyone. At all. It's not that I wasn't well-spoken ... I just didn't speak. For you to have the kind of communication you have, at age 12, really ... makes me feel like a bum. [Razz] . Reticulum also. You guys are ... well, Hatrack is definately the place for you. Welcome and I will immensly enjoy continuing to read your posts.

And by the way, the fact that you're young makes me respect your opinion more, not less. [Smile]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
It's nice to see my realm of influence spread.

*evily taps fingers together*

Thank you Jeesh. You really ARE an amazingly well spoken 12 year old. Are you interested in Politics at all? I'd have to say Politics are my Forte, as is Music. [Wink]

*laughs at musical pun*

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Anne. I had no idea you were so young! You carry yourself in such a mature way here. [Smile]
Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Anne! Welcome to Hatrack.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:

Thank you Jeesh. You really ARE an amazingly well spoken 12 year old. Are you interested in Politics at all? I'd have to say Politics are my Forte, as is Music. [Wink]

*laughs at musical pun*

Well, I was into politics when it was Bush and Kerry running. I stopped when I realized how dumb Bush is...
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Anne/Jeesh! Put me in the same camp with everyone else who says they figured you were older.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I stopped when I realized how dumb Bush is...
Don't let someone else dictate your involvement with something that interests you.

Welcome to Hatrack.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Just out of curiosity, how old did you guys think I was?
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I would have guessed 14, a freshman. But that is likely because that's how old I was when I got my first computer with internet access at home.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
<-- Assumed HSfreshman as well.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
You're about how old I was when I started getting involved with computer bulletin boards (before the Internet became the community-for-all-seasons that it is today.)

Welcome to a well-spoken person, no matter your age. [Smile]

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

- posted      Profile for SiriusSky   Email SiriusSky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Anne, too. I've never known anyone else with that name and spelling. Nice to meet you. Are you the same Jeesh from VBS?
Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, so the rumors are true. Hatrack is filled with child geniuses! (And I thought Ret was the only one other than Squoose) [Wink]

So welcome Anne! [Party]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Well, Bush is not so much as dumb, as much as he completely lacks any ability for verbal communication. If you become the President, you must have to had done SOMETHING right.
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusSky:
I'm Anne, too. I've never known anyone else with that name and spelling. Nice to meet you. Are you the same Jeesh from VBS?

I might, I'm not sure. [Wink] I had a few accounts before I finally knew what to do. [ROFL]

Ret, does being born count?

Reticulum
Member # 8776

Well, I wouldn't really insult and judge politicians untill you actually get to know what they are for, and who and what they support. Because of my family, I thought I was a full-fledged Democrat, only to discover that I believe quite a few of the things that the Republican party does.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

I was reading on a site about what Democrats and Republicans are for and against. I was kind of half and half. I agree with both parties on certian points. I think I'll reread it.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeesh:
Just out of curiosity, how old did you guys think I was?

I would've thought you might have started high school by now.

It doesn't really matter, of course. But interesting. [Smile]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

I've been mistaken for so many different ages, and not all are online. [Laugh]
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Hey Ret, you forgot to add an evil laugh. Well, at least an evil laugh with some EVIL sounding music playing behind you. [Evil]

Like, Bwahahahahahahhaha, bwahahahahhaha [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Thank you my minion. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*shakes head slowly*

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

Reticulum
Member # 8776

Since when have I fallen? I am still mighty as my nation!

[Smile]

*waits for debate about China with Blayne*

Advent 115
Member # 8914

HEY! I'm not your minon!Your mine. [Evil]

Now go and prepare the evil laboratory so that we might defy the Gods and create life from the dead!

Bwahahahahahaha! [Evil Laugh]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

I am your minion? I am far too intelligent and singleminded to be a minion. How about partners?

Now, about creating life. I am good with that. We shall name it... Homo Proximus!

Jeesh
Member # 9163

*shakes head*

Well, I'm going to go get a life, G'dnight!

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Sure (to the partners thing). And we shall call it, Jeesh! Oh, wait shes already here. When did that happen? [Confused]

[Laugh] (at own joke) Okay, back to the awsome landmark.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Wow, I'd be honnored to have a life form named after me! [Big Grin]
Reticulum
Member # 8776

No. When you insult us, you get no such thing! Homo Proximus.

or Homo Reticulous! That is it. Homo Reticulous. [Big Grin]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

Well, this thread is down the drain... Such a shame.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

No, we'll name the first creation after Jeesh. Homo Jeeshicus. A 30 foot tall woman!

*turns on evil music* Bwahahahahahahahaha! [Evil Laugh]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

No, I get to chose to! It will be called Homo Proximus! (Latin for Next Man)
Advent 115
Member # 8914

No, its her thread so we name it after her.
CoriSCapnSkip
Member # 9153

- posted      Profile for CoriSCapnSkip   Email CoriSCapnSkip         Edit/Delete Post 
Do what you love, write what you know.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Homo Reticulous! That is it. Homo Reticulous. [Big Grin]

That sounds like "Ridiculous"
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.