FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Archives » Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show » Can you solve my name?

Author Topic: Can you solve my name?
qC3l7plXH0fmPY6VEtVz9U2
Member # 12197

- posted      Profile for qC3l7plXH0fmPY6VEtVz9U2           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can solve the crypto of my name I shall you give a prize!

Tell me your answer, and then tell me what you want. Seriously.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q,

A few things.

1) Welcome to Hatrack.

2) The topics you've started don't really belong in the IGMS area. We don't tend to be a "you've posted this in the wrong place, no soup for you one year" place -- this is just for info.

3) Unless you hold the copyright to copyrighted material, please don't post it here (fair use exceptions apply -- you can post a short excerpt and link to an authorized site with the information in its entirety, and we request that poetry or lyrics are limited to two lines).

4) "Guess who I am" and related ideas, like this thread, haven't really gone over well in the past. If you want to join the community that is Hatrack, join as you, rather than as a game. Along with this suggestion, you may want to consider registering a new name with which people will more easily be able to converse. Or spell. And fhqwhgads is taken.) Whether or not you mention that you are this same person is up to you.

5) Welcome to Hatrack again/still.

--PJ

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.