Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Uncle Orson On the Fly » American Idol

Author Topic: American Idol
Verloren
Member # 9771

- posted      Profile for Verloren   Email Verloren         Edit/Delete Post 
I am excited that the format for American Idol is changing for the better and the judges are competent.

I had heard a rumor that Nigel Lithgoe was no longer one of the executive producers though. After reading the latest On the Fly, I thought I'd verify it in case Scott wanted to revise any of his statements.

I found a page on Wikipedia that tells about the new producers (can't link to it because the URL has parentheses). The reference for the data links to the following site: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-idol-names-new-executive-565629

I find it interesting that these changes for the better are happening after Nigel Lithgoe is no longer involved, because I too find that So You Think You Can Dance is much better at avoiding the trainwreck stuff.

It probably has to do with the popularity of The Voice and their format.

In any case, I hadn't watched Idol for a few years, but I decided to come back when I heard about the judging changes.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.