Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » A Poem About PERELANDRA by C.S. Lewis

Author Topic: A Poem About PERELANDRA by C.S. Lewis
Grandma Edie
Member # 1677

- posted      Profile for Grandma Edie   Email Grandma Edie         Edit/Delete Post 
I am new to Fragments and Feedback, and I am not sure of all the rules. I have a poem about PERELANDRA by C. S. Lewis, which I would like feedback on.It got a very nice, very personal, rejection from FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION.
Is it against the rules for me to post the whole thing? It is about 25 lines.

Grandma Edie

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Infyrno
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I should probably leave this to the moderator to tell you but what the heck. I'm already here. You can post up to thirteen lines of anything and if people want the rest they can email you about it or ask you to email it to them. It's annoying I know. But if you post more than that, the mean boss lady will edit your post how she sees fit.

Welcome to the forum

"Stars rend to his will"

Vycye

| Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
And here I am, Mean Boss Lady Extraordinare.

Grandma Edie, you probably don't need to post any of the poem now that you have described it.

Volunteer critiquers should have no problem at all deciding whether to ask you to send it to them.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.