Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » Ansibles and guns blazing challenge

Author Topic: Ansibles and guns blazing challenge
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 

If you are not one of these talented people;

Illiterate
Unwritten
JustinProse
IB
Jeff M
Cheyne
WouldBe
kathyton
Annepin
Grant John
shimiqua
snapper
TS.

I need some help on the challenge. All I need is for people to read my flash fiction (less than a 1000 words,) and tell me if it makes sense.

I need a quick turn around, and I can't tell you what the story is about here so I won't get disqualified.

So if you fit those weird requirements, please say you will read.

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darklight
Member # 5213

- posted      Profile for darklight   Email darklight         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, shimiqua, I'll read if you send it my way. I should get it back to you this time to tomorrow at the latest, if that's ok. I believe I fit into your wierd requirments
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaleSpinner
Member # 5638

- posted      Profile for TaleSpinner   Email TaleSpinner         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm delighted to see you're making progress, shimiqua.

Just as a reminder to anyone in the contest--or who'd like to join, we still have plenty of ansibles and blazing guns--here are the due dates:

Closing date for entries: 18.00 GMT Friday July 4th
Closing date for crits and votes: 18:00 GMT Friday July 18th

Details in the thread under Writing Challenges

Cheers,
Pat

Posts: 1796 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scf
Member # 8017

- posted      Profile for scf   Email scf         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
Send it to me, but I'm not very fast, I'll do my best ,and I hope your 1000 word story is not on a 1000 lines.
scf

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marchpane
Member # 8021

- posted      Profile for marchpane   Email marchpane         Edit/Delete Post 
If you're still looking for readers, I'm interested. I should be able to get back to you tomorrow.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

- posted      Profile for Unwritten   Email Unwritten         Edit/Delete Post 
Shimiqua,

You're so smart. I wish I'd thought of this before I turned mine in. Drat.

Melanie

Posts: 938 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 
marchpane, what is your email?
Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaleSpinner
Member # 5638

- posted      Profile for TaleSpinner   Email TaleSpinner         Edit/Delete Post 
"You're so smart. I wish I'd thought of this before I turned mine in. Drat. "

If you'd like to revise and send me a second version that's fine.

Cheers,
Pat

Posts: 1796 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

- posted      Profile for Unwritten   Email Unwritten         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright then! I'll try tagging onto shimiqua's and see what happens. Is there anyone not doing the FF contest that would like to look at mine?
Posts: 938 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marchpane
Member # 8021

- posted      Profile for marchpane   Email marchpane         Edit/Delete Post 
Sent you an email with my addy.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiergan
Member # 7852

- posted      Profile for Tiergan   Email Tiergan         Edit/Delete Post 
I can use a break from editing my novel. So if you two, Shimiqua and Unwritten, are still looking send it my way. I can get them back to you tonight or tomarrow.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.