Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » Bizzaro Wizard of Oz short

Author Topic: Bizzaro Wizard of Oz short
debhoag
Member # 5493

- posted      Profile for debhoag   Email debhoag         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Bizarro Wizard of Oz short. The fact that I can't post the first thirteen here indicates that I've been conspiring with Baduzit again. Anybody interested must have sense of humor, cause dorothy has grown up and gone bad.

Warning: strong language, perverse events, childhood heroes twisted and turned away from their familiar goodness. Plus a bunch of Munchkin Guilds they never mentioned in the book.

[This message has been edited by debhoag (edited September 20, 2008).]

Posts: 1304 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoredCrow
Member # 5675

- posted      Profile for BoredCrow   Email BoredCrow         Edit/Delete Post 
lol! Oh man, I'm in for sure.
Posts: 554 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brant Danay
Member # 8087

- posted      Profile for Brant Danay           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a huge Ozophile, so I'll be happy to check it out. Beam it over when you get a chance, and I'll get back to you on Monday or Tuesday. Best regards,

Brant

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
debhoag
Member # 5493

- posted      Profile for debhoag   Email debhoag         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, you guys!
Posts: 1304 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.