Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Book Signing on Nov. 13 in Provo, UT

Author Topic: Book Signing on Nov. 13 in Provo, UT
EricJamesStone
Member # 1681

- posted      Profile for EricJamesStone   Email EricJamesStone         Edit/Delete Post 
If you missed my signing yesterday, you have one last chance. I'll be doing a signing at Borders Books on University Avenue (near the Wynnsong movie theaters) in Provo. I'll see what I can do about cookies or brownies or something.

Fortunately, BYU scheduled their football game so it doesn't conflict with my signing, which is from 2:00-4:00pm. That was very thoughtful of them.

I'll be signing copies of L. Ron Hubbard Presents Writers of the Future, Volume XX, which contains my story "In Memory."

I will also be signing All the Rage This Year, which contains my story "The Man Who Moved the Moon."

Posts: 1517 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, well. That won't work for me either.

I'm speaking at a writers conference in Payson, Utah all day on the 13th.

Best of luck to you, Eric. I hope this signing goes even better than the one on November 6th.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator
EricJamesStone
Member # 1681

- posted      Profile for EricJamesStone   Email EricJamesStone         Edit/Delete Post 
If you're in or near Utah County and you don't have anything better to do this afternoon, why not swing by my book signing at Borders near the Wynnsong theaters? 2:00-4:00pm. No obligation to buy.
Posts: 1517 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
So, when are you going to do a signing down Houston way? Are they too cheap to fly you down here? Show up and I'll even buy you a beer. Or two.
Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.