Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » "Counting Down to the End of the Universe" sold to Shimmer Magazine

Author Topic: "Counting Down to the End of the Universe" sold to Shimmer Magazine
Sara Genge
Member # 3468

- posted      Profile for Sara Genge   Email Sara Genge         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been trying to crack this market for some time, so this is a really special sale for me.

This story has immortality, clockwork and malignancy. I guess you can't go wrong with that.

Posts: 507 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick James
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for Patrick James   Email Patrick James         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations. Is the story as good as the title?
Posts: 604 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfe_boy
Member # 5456

- posted      Profile for Wolfe_boy   Email Wolfe_boy         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! I think you also win the Most Prolific Published Hatracker award.

Hmmm.... interesting market. I think I'll try submitting a few things there. At least there's one familiar name on the editors list - too bad she's on the art side, though.

Jayson Merryfield

[This message has been edited by Wolfe_boy (edited April 22, 2008).]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy moley, Sara,you freaking rock!
Way to go!

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiergan
Member # 7852

- posted      Profile for Tiergan   Email Tiergan         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Well Done.
Posts: 1168 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Genge
Member # 3468

- posted      Profile for Sara Genge   Email Sara Genge         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Congratulations. Is the story as good as the title?

Dunno, Patrick, I only wrote it. You'll have to grab a copy and judge for yourself. :P

I'm not sure I'm the most prolific seller. I'm sure there are plenty of other hatrackers who sell loads of stuff but just don't report it here.

Posts: 507 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.