Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » One Hour, A Collection of Short Stories

Author Topic: One Hour, A Collection of Short Stories
Denevius
Member # 9682

- posted      Profile for Denevius   Email Denevius         Edit/Delete Post 
hello. my name is todd sullivan and i self-published a collection of short stories, poems, and a novella entitled "One Hour" back in 2002. i have a couple of creative writing degrees and have won a couple of creative writing contests. here is the amazon link for my book: http://www.amazon.com/One-Hour-Todd-Sullivan/dp/0972307109/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228885202&sr=1-1

this link should work but if not just search my name and the title book on amazon. there are some reviews available for you to read. also, i have several copies of the books to give away if anyone is interested in a free copy. it would be kool if you did a review of the book after reading it.

anyway, if you have any questions, please ask. thank you.

Posts: 1216 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andersonmcdonald
Member # 8641

- posted      Profile for andersonmcdonald   Email andersonmcdonald         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denevius
Member # 9682

- posted      Profile for Denevius   Email Denevius         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks anderson.
Posts: 1216 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.