Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » The Power Bearer - YA Fantasy freshly pubbed

Author Topic: The Power Bearer - YA Fantasy freshly pubbed
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
My latest novel, The Power Bearer has been published to Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords. It's a 99 cent masterpiece until I that attain that elusive volume where I can bump it up.

This is the novel I submitted to the First Chapter Challenge and worked over the start as a result of the marvelous feedback.

The description of the Young Adult Fantasy:

quote:
How Norra obtained the Power and the extraordinary lengths she went through to rid herself of it.

The greatest mage in the world reluctantly transfers his magical power onto a sixteen year old girl just as he dies. It might seem like a blessing, but on the world of Polda, females have been cursed with the inability to perform magic. Wizards and mages seek her, so she must flee for her life. A possibility exists for her to return to the Master Mage's tower to transfer the power, but she must travel through hostile lands in order to even make the attempt.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdblake
Member # 9218

- posted      Profile for pdblake   Email pdblake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well done. Got a link?
Posts: 778 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Couldn't find it on B&N (where I usually do my Nook Book business) or Amazon.
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

I'll pop in links as soon as I get one from B&N, they are a little later than the others.
Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

Links to PowerBearer:

Amazon: http://amzn.to/HeR9DY

Smashwords: http://bit.ly/H1lpiY

B&N: Not up yet.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.