Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Owasm's Guy Antibes Anthologies now published

Author Topic: Owasm's Guy Antibes Anthologies now published
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
My alter ego, Guy Antibes, has published three short story anthologies on Amazon. The Alien Hand is devoted to science fiction. The Purple Flames contains steampunk and paranormal works. Angel in Bronze is my collection of more traditional fantasy short stories.

The collections contain some of my WotF Honorable Mentions. The stories go from flash to over 10,000 words.

I've started a contest. Those who read the anthologies and have discovered a favorite character can go to the guy antibes website ( www.guyantibes.com) and vote to have them in a novel. I've committed to writing a novel featuring the winning character to come out next year. Voting goes to 12.31.2014. Those who pick the winning character will get free e-books of the novel.

Gotta try something to encourage readers!

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations and good luck!
Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History
Member # 9213

- posted      Profile for History   Email History         Edit/Delete Post 
Mazel tov! I continue to admire your prolific output.

Respectfully,
Dr. Bob

Posts: 1475 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Utahute72
Member # 9057

- posted      Profile for Utahute72   Email Utahute72         Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you Owasm.
Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.