Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Novel Rebranding - The Sara Featherwood Adventures

Author Topic: Novel Rebranding - The Sara Featherwood Adventures
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
I wrote a young adult trilogy two years ago, and it didn't do very well. So I spent the last few weeks in August adding in a little magic (the previous versions didn't have any) and took the opportunity to do a bit more editing. I gave the story new titles and new covers. I now have: Knife & Flame, Sword & Flame and Guns & Flame at most major e-book outlets. The old titles had Daughter in them (Daughter this and Daughter that).

The books take place in a world analogous to late 18th Century England. Jane Austen with a sword in one hand and throwing balls of fire with the other!

So, if you have something languishing, unless you've sold a ton of copies, a refresh might not be a bad thing. I've already made a few sales after a couple of days.

Published under my pseudonym - Guy Antibes.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Good, 'cause the one thing I thought they lacked was any serious fantastic element. Doing print editions?
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
I will. I expect the print to be out by October 1st.
Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll look for them---don't forget to give us a heads-up when they're available again.
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.