Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » "Fergus Underbridge, Troll Detective" to For Whom The Bell Trolls Anthology

Author Topic: "Fergus Underbridge, Troll Detective" to For Whom The Bell Trolls Anthology
Osiris
Member # 9196

- posted      Profile for Osiris   Email Osiris         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi hatrackers,

So I've got a story in an anthology entitled "For Whom the Bell Trolls: Tales of Terror, Triumph & Trolls." This was the first 'by-request' story I've written (always nice when an editor invites you to contribute) and I think it is my best work. I didn't get paid a penny for it, and that's because all the proceeds are going to charity, specifically Equality Now, a women's rights organization.

It's available for pre-order on Amazon. The Kindle edition comes first, and there will be a print edition to follow. My story, "Fergus Underbridge, Troll Detective" is a bit of a mash-up between steam-punk and detective fiction.

http://www.amazon.com/Whom-Bell-Trolls-Terror-Triumph-ebook/dp/B00UZN00G6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426954570&sr=8-2&keywords=for+whom+the+bell+trolls

Posts: 1043 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osiris
Member # 9196

- posted      Profile for Osiris   Email Osiris         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Meredith!
Posts: 1043 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.