Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Same Old Same New (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Same Old Same New
Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post 
For no good reason, I watched the movies The Angry Red Planet and 2010: The Year We Make Contact, one right after another. Of course the level of sophistication of the movies themselves, and the acting -- oh my word, the acting! -- was eons apart, but I was floored by the similarity of storylines, especially the endings. Both had aliens telling us to leave that planet or moon and never come back.

Now I'm familiar with the idea there are really only so many plots, but watching these two movies in such immediate juxtaposition with each other still hammered home that there are myriad ways to tell a tale. Cliched is only that if we mishandle our material.

Just some food for thought.

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
You all may have seen this, or done it, but I haven't, and I'd like to see a group take a well-known tale and have each member re-tell it. It would be interesting to see the varied routes to the same goal. I'm not saying that the stories should be set in the same universe, use the same characters, etc.; rather, the opposite.

Has anyone created an edited anthology of retellings of the same story?

Let's say we challenged OSC, Charles deLint, Tanith Lee and Stephen King to all retell >>place your favorite tale here<<. If they all agreed (unlikely, but fun to think about)it would make for an interesting evenings reading.

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
bladeofwords
Member # 2132

- posted      Profile for bladeofwords   Email bladeofwords         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hell yeah it would. I mean, besides the fact that they are all professional writers whereas we wish we could be, it would be interesting to do the exact same thing here. Pick some classic fairy tale (randomly of course) and have people submit them somewhere and then post them all at the end of the week or something.

This whole story thing is becoming apparent to me too. Several times I come up with something very cool and then a friend said, oh yeah that's like in <insert book here>. Sometimes I'll go pick up that book and it is sorta the same story except, not. On the way back from a friends house (two hour drive) this weekend I thought of this interesting vampire-esque thing where they feed on your soul too, which all ties in very neatly with some of the things I've already planned. Fifteen minutes later I realized that sounded exactly like what the dementors from Harry Potter do. (What can I say, they're interesting) When I first tried to explain it that's what it seemed like, but then I realized that that element would be totally different in my story. I think it's sort of like cooking, we've been using basically the same ingredients since the beginning of civilization but we keep coming up with interesting and yummy things to eat. Same with writing, maybe.

Ok, enough blabbering. Surely, nobody actually reads these posts.

Jon

[This message has been edited by bladeofwords (edited August 03, 2004).]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
EricJamesStone
Member # 1681

- posted      Profile for EricJamesStone   Email EricJamesStone         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Surely, nobody actually reads these posts.

I actually read these posts. And stop calling me Shirley!

Posts: 1517 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
EricJamesStone
Member # 1681

- posted      Profile for EricJamesStone   Email EricJamesStone         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. I guess that works a lot better in oral communication than in written.
Keeley
Member # 2088

- posted      Profile for Keeley   Email Keeley         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I actually read these posts. And stop calling me Shirley!

LOL It works fine written, EricJamesStone.

Back to the topic, this makes me think of the history of inventing. You discover that many people had the same idea, a few really worked hard at it, but only one person got credited with it because they'd either put in the most effort or just got lucky.

What made me think of this is that I noticed one of the posters here (was it Lorien?) was toying around with a story about a vampire who was once a priest. I was working on a story like that a year ago, but gave it up because it was too dark for me.

This makes me wonder if there are "muses" whispering stories in our ears and the writers are the ones who bother putting them on paper. And maybe the reason there are so many writers nowadays is because the muses are getting more insistent about the stories that need to be written.

Ah, the ramblings of a sleep-deprived mind.

Posts: 836 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone read the Fairy Tale series edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling? If you haven't go pick up any of the anthologies in the series. They are excellent retellings of fairy tales for adults. Sometimes you get the same story in radically different ways.

I participated in a theater workshop where teams were handed the same one page script and sent away for a week. The ten different shows that resulted were radically different, and yet each supported an aspect of the script. It was very exciting. It's one of the reasons I don't get upset about the platitude that there are only 'x' number of plots. It's the telling of the story, and the details that make it interesting.

What's that other one..."God is in the details?" I think that's where the good books are too.

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
goatboy
Member # 2062

- posted      Profile for goatboy   Email goatboy         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, there are only x number of plots, but don't you dream about discovering X+1?
Posts: 497 | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
bladeofwords
Member # 2132

- posted      Profile for bladeofwords   Email bladeofwords         Edit/Delete Post 
ooooh, that was a good one goatboy, nice and rhetorical and stuff. Oh man, that would be awesome to come up with a truly new idea, then again you would probably get killed for being a heretic or something (or maybe it would just sink your career).

I was speaking in reference to my posts in particular, Shirley. :-) Maybe somebody bothers to read even mine sometimes.

Jon

NewsBys
Member # 1950

- posted      Profile for NewsBys   Email NewsBys         Edit/Delete Post 
This is why I like hanging around with you guys.

Blade - I love that bit about the recipes, mind if I quote you?

Keeley - That idea about the muses would make for an awesome story!

Hey, if anyone really wants to do the fairy tale thing, count me in!

Posts: 579 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

- posted      Profile for Robyn_Hood   Email Robyn_Hood         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone read Twice Upon a Time by Denise Little?

It is a great collection of short stories based on faerie tales, just retold from a different POV. i.e. Is the "big-bad-wolf" really the villian in Little Red Riding Hood? Is there a connection between the Princess and the Pea and Rapunzel?

Some good reading.

p.s. I'm intrigued with the writing assignment. Maybe we should ask Kathleen if we can create the assignment and post the responses in the writing class.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
djvdakota
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for djvdakota   Email djvdakota         Edit/Delete Post 
OOOHH!!Yeah! This writing assignment sounds VERY interesting. But I would prefer that we pick something a bit more obscure, something that won't already have been done TO DEATH in retellings. Or, better yet, a short story from one of the masters or even a recent Hugo winner or...

So who made the initial suggestion? I think it was Mike. So, Mike, you wanna choose a story for us? And how do we want to handle it? A new post?

Posts: 1672 | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Keeley
Member # 2088

I'd like to be part of this assignment, too.

The best re-telling of a fairy tale I read was a chilling re-make of Puss in Boots called "Puss". If I remember right, it was in the anthology Snow White, Blood Red and was by Esther M. Friesner. The cat isn't a cat at all, the boy is more than stupid, and the princess...if I say anything more, I'll give away the story. It was a fantastic read and I absolutely loved it.

Keeley
Member # 2088

Stories that haven't been overdone? I'm not familiar enough with this to say. But two of the stories I'd like to see re-done are "The Youth Who Could Not Shiver and Shake" and "The Twelve Brothers".

I don't think anyone's done those yet.

bladeofwords
Member # 2132

I didn't think that was really such a great analogy but if you want to quote me go ahead, I'm flattered. Speaking of redone fairy tales have any of you guys heard of the musical "into the woods." From what I've heard (and seen) it's insanely hard to pull off but if done right it's awesome. The story is very cool. I like the idea of doing something not quite so often rehashed as the classic fairy tales. The good thing about them though is that they are fairly simple and ambiguous (at least the disney versions with which we are mostly familiar are).

Hopefully Kathleen will stumble across this thread soon and we can talk turn it into a writing assignment, somebody would just need to pick a new story, one without too many details probably.

Has anybody ever read/seen "Wicked" (I haven't but I have several friends who are obsessed with it). It's a retelling/expounding of the story of the Wizard of Oz in which Glenda isn't such a good which and the Wicked Witch of the West isn't so bad (they were once friends according to it.)

Jon

Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

- posted      Profile for Robyn_Hood   Email Robyn_Hood         Edit/Delete Post 
How about redoing a folk type story? Perhaps one of the Beowulf (sp?) legends.

Also, what time frame are we talking about for this assignment?

Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
And how much text are we talking about posting?

Y'all know I have this thing about more than 13 lines, dontcha?

How about if we keep the assignment right here, and just have you brainstorm (along the lines of OSC's 1000 ideas in an hour sessions, for those who know what those are) all the different ways you can reinterpret a story.

To make it more interesting, we could add the rule that you have to come up with a description of how you think some famous writer would reinterpret a story, instead of giving away how you'd do it (in case you want to write it up and try selling it someday).

For example, for a high school English assignment (umpty-ump years ago), I wrote a version of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" the way I thought F. Scott Fitzgerald would have written it (after having read THE GREAT GATSBY).

You could make your own choice of what story to retell and use the working title to show what you're combining: "Goldilocks and the Three Bears meet the Great Gatsby," anyone?

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator
djvdakota
Member # 2002

OK. So if we're going to do this we can't do it here. We need to work semi-independent of Hatrack. OR (Idea just popping into my head!) we could turn it into a 13-line flashfiction assignment. I dunno.

Maybe someone ought to begin a new post to see who wants to participate. Ask anyone interested to read this thread before jumping in and also to suggest a story to rewrite. Then we can exchange by email on or before a given assigned date. Anyone not meeting the deadline is SOL. And anyone else interested in 'reading only' can sign in too if they want.

As far as posting on "Writing Assignments," that's a bit of a problem. Posting all our stories would seriously overburden Kathleen. So, maybe we could, at a later date, start a discussion on how it all went and what we learned, or each post thirteen lines from our stories or...???

Kolona, since you started us in on this, I defer to you the first rights of authorship for a new post and to set the rules.

MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we set the assignment, then post thirteen lines each in Fragments and Feedback. Then we can all trade that way. Just like normal exchanges, but we'll have a theme. I'm a big fan of using existing technology instead of reinventing the wheel.
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys

I agree with MaryRobinette.

However, if you guys want forum capability, I have a private bulletin board on my (perpetually unfinished) personal website and I can easily create a forum for us all there. You have to register and be approved by me etc, so there would be some emails flying around for a bit, but it would work very much like this forum does. To see it, go to http://www.munsil.net and click on Forums.

[This message has been edited by mikemunsil (edited August 04, 2004).]

Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

I also like the 13-lines idea. That way we get the full story out to those who want to participate.

I also like Kathleen's suggestion about writing as we think a famous author would.
(Thanks also for thinking of our rights )

When whomever starts the rules and sign-up thread, I'm in.

Hmmm, Robyn Hood does Shakespeare doing Robin Hood

Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

I was just over at Quantum Muse checking out my story when I noticed this one. It's an interesting take on Little Red Riding Hood.

Here's a direct link:

http://www.quantummuse.com/aug04_red.html

Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks,dakota, but the only thing that's running through my mind as I read all this is "Pippi Longstocking Meets Godzilla in Space" -- and I don't think that's where you folks are going. I will respectfully further defer to someone who's more on the same page with the spirit of this endeavor and see if I can get past my mental block.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

Maybe we could brainstorm a few stories (5 or 6) that could be retold or combined.

Those who sign up can choose from the list and do one of three things:

1) Re-write the story with your own twists

2) Re-write the story the way you think a famous author would have told it

3) Combine two of the tales into something new

When you finish your story, post the first 13 for people to read and reference "Retold" in the heading.

Those who want to read the whole can have it e-mailed to them.

As most faerie tales are fairly short anyways, maybe we could limit it to 3000 words or so. Not too long to write, small attachments and quick reads.

We could set a deadline for the end of August. Plenty of time in case "life" happens. If you have something to post sooner, power to you! Just reference it as a "Retold" story.

Feel free to take issue now

djvdakota
Member # 2002

Sounds good Robyn Hood. But do you think we should all post on a single thread? The first post could be an outline of the rules, followed by our thirteen-line posts. Anyone who wants to read can contact us by email instead of posting a request on the thread? We still need some story suggestions.

I thought of:

The Odyssey
The Three Billy Goats Gruff
The Bremen Town Musicians
King Midas
Deadalus and Icharus
The Gift of the Magi
Johnny Appleseed (as suggested by NewsBys)

Any of those sound interesting? And since this whole discussion started out as Kolona pondering on the different ways the same story can be told, I think we should concentrate on a single story--two or three at the VERY most.
I also like Robyn HOod's idea of choosing how you want to do it--twisting, copying the style of someone else, or combining two.

I'd be willing to spearhead this thing, but we need to decide on the story(ies) and how we want to proceed.

[This message has been edited by djvdakota (edited August 04, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by djvdakota (edited August 04, 2004).]

MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

I'd agree that we should just pick one. My personal vote from that list would be "King Midas" or "Deadalus and Icharus."
NewsBys
Member # 1950

- posted      Profile for NewsBys   Email NewsBys         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the idea of posting all of our first 13 on a single thread. Sounds like it will be easier to organize. I like the basic guidelines outlined in Robyn Hood's post.
King Midas sounds good, I can think of a bunch of things he could turn stuff into, when he touches them.
How about the legend of Johnny Appleseed? He could plant anything and travel in all sorts of lands!
End of August deadline sounds good.
Count me in!

Posts: 579 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

I like the suggestions so far. Keeping all the 13-liners under one thread would be a good way to keep it from clogging up F&F. Good idea

How about including a more femanine story line as well i.e. Echo & Narcisus or "The Princess and the Pea"?

I'm not familliar with The Odyssey and I'll have to brush up on The Bremen Town Musicians. Guess I have some homework

bladeofwords
Member # 2132

I haven't read Deadalus and Icharus but Echo and Narcisus is interesting. I would definitely like to see it limited to one or two stories if possible, that way we would actually be seeing how many ways we could retell the same story. If it works out we could definitely do it more than once. The Odyssey is just way too freaking long to do this.

Looking back I think I like Johnny Appleseed. It leaves all sorts of possibilities open, I mean it's basically just a creation story type of thing. Are we going to try and have any other similarities between the stories than just inspiration?

I wouldn't mind helping organize this if dj needs help or isn't interested. I think it's a good idea to make just one thread or to get our own forum, personally I like having our own forum so that we can all share thoughts on the stories.

Jon

Haha, everybody is just like, "yeah I'll do it if you want." Sooner or later somebody is just gonna have to do it.

Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
How about if I make the assignment?

I think "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" has some interesting potential, especially if you don't restrict yourselves to billy goats.

So that's the assignment.

Write on!

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

Woo-hoo! The challenge is on! August 31st Deadline?
hoptoad
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for hoptoad   Email hoptoad         Edit/Delete Post 
I would do it.
Posts: 1683 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnmuse
Member # 2136

- posted      Profile for autumnmuse   Email autumnmuse         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm definitely in. So are we agreed on a 3,000 word limit? With the option of either twisting or writing under the persona of an established author? Kathleen, you tell us! And should you be the one who starts the thread or does one of us have to?

[This message has been edited by autumnmuse (edited August 05, 2004).]

Posts: 818 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

OK, let'see where we stand so far
  • Three Billy Goat's Gruff
  • No more than 3,000 words
  • Due by August 31st
  • Use the Fragments forum and post first 13 lines

May I suggest that we all use the 1st of the 3 variants posted in this page http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0122e.html
as our starting point?

Mike

Keeley
Member # 2088

Newsbys, in re-reading this thread, I noticed your comment about the muses. Sorry, I didn't thank you for pointing that out.

So, thank you. I'll be putting that idea in my file.

August 31 for "Three Billy Goats Gruff"? I'm in.

djvdakota
Member # 2002

Sounds great! Hey, welcome to my Tasmanian friend, Hoptoad!

I think it's also important to post an introduction/invitation that establishes the rules.

Something like:

The First Annual Hatrack Re-Write Challenge!

Welcome! This thread is the brain child of a discussion that began in the Open Discussions section of this forum. There Kolona began a discussion concerning how essentially the same tale can be told in so many different ways.

And the Re-Write challenge was born.

Here is the challenge:

1. Re-Write the story, Three Billy Goats Gruff, (http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0122e.html) in one of three ways:
*Twist the story to suit your own creative bent. And, as Kathleen suggested, don't restrict yourselves to goats and ogres.
*Write the story in the style of another well-known author.
*Combine the tale with another tale of your choosing.

2. Submit the first 13 lines to this thread.

3. Anyone wanting to read a submitted story may contact the writer by email.
Do NOT post the request on this thread.
Do NOT post comments of any kind on this thread.
A separate thread will be opened in Open Discussions after the deadline for discussing the submitted stories.

4. 3000 word limit.

5. August 31, 2004 deadline.

6. It is suggested that anyone participating read the original thread in Open Discussions titled Same Old Same New, by Kolona.

How's that? Did I leave anything out?

bladeofwords
Member # 2132

sounds good to me.
Keeley
Member # 2088

I like it.
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

Sounds good but this is the "first ever" challenge, not "first annual". You can't have a first annual, it isn't annual until the second one

(Okay, okay, my journalism instructors pounded that into my head and I just can't shake it. I'll be quiet now )

djvdakota
Member # 2002

Got it. Edit to First Ever.

So, I'm going to take the initiative and post it.

EricJamesStone
Member # 1681

quote:
Sounds good but this is the "first ever" challenge, not "first annual". You can't have a first annual, it isn't annual until the second one
(Okay, okay, my journalism instructors pounded that into my head and I just can't shake it. I'll be quiet now )

Well, I'd like to dispute what your journalism professors told you.

I'm going to propose (hypothetically) six writing challenges (collectively known as the Eric James Stone writing challenges) with periodic deadlines.

One challenge will have a deadline every day at 5:00pm Mountain Time.

One challenge will have a deadline of 6:30pm Mountain Time every Saturday.

One challenge will have a deadline of 11:59pm Mountain Time on the last day of each month.

One challenge will have a deadline of 5:00pm Mountain Time on the last weekday of March, June, September, and December.

One challenge will have a deadline of 8:00pm Mountain Time on every June 30 and December 31.

One challenge will have a deadline of 12 noon Mountain Time every August 15.

You will notice that the deadlines for these six challenges recur on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.

Now, it would be very messy if I had to refer to each of the first instances of these challenges as the "first ever," without making reference to their expected recurrences: I would have six indistinguishable "first ever" challenges.

If something is expected to recur on a regular basis, then information about its expected recurrence is relevant. "First ever" is less informative than "first annual," "first weekly," or "first quadrennial." In fact, in most cases "first ever" is redundant, because the fact of being first, without further qualification, necessarily means that there was not something before.

djvdakota
Member # 2002

OK, you two duke it out and when a victor has emerged I'll edit (or not) as necessary. Let me know.
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

I guess in the case at hand, how do we know that we will make this an annual event? We may think it's what we want but next year who's to say we'll do it again. On the other hand, we may decide this is a challenge that we want to issue every month. Then it would be a monthly challenge. Or it may become a periodic challenge.

Now in the example of six different challenges... Well essentially you do have six "first" challenges. However if you are issuing the same challenge with six different due dates that recur, then you actually have one challenge with six submission options. If each deadline group represents a different challenge subject then you would change your title to i.e. The First EricJamesStone Fantasy Challenge, The First EricJamesStone Sci-Fi Challenge, The First EricJamesStone Spec-Fic Challenge, etc.

Does it any of it really matter? No. Do I really care? No. Do I like discussing semantics ? Absolutely .

The word "ever" can be edited out as, yes, it is redundant. I only included it because it provides the same poetic lilt in the sentence as "annual".

Warrior Poet
Member # 2139

- posted      Profile for Warrior Poet   Email Warrior Poet         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm new here, people. But never-the-less, let's ROCK N' ROLL!!!

WP

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
HSO
Member # 2056

- posted      Profile for HSO   Email HSO         Edit/Delete Post 
I wrote my story in a few hours this afternoon; posted the first 13 lines in the designated topic on the Fragments and Feedback board.

Of course, I did it purely for a laugh and it does amuse me (and my wife, too). I used our back garden for the scenario I created; seemed a good place at the time. Good fun. And a good idea to rework an old story like this. I hope others take up the challenge.

Readers wanted.

HSO

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowynd
Member # 2077

- posted      Profile for shadowynd   Email shadowynd         Edit/Delete Post 
Send it on, HSO! I'm at a point now that I can breathe again. *G*

And THIS time, I'll try to actually *finish* my review before I send it off! Though I understand this is more for fun than an in-depth crit.

I'm still trying to decide which permutation I want to write, and if I want to do it in any particular style. A number of ideas have come to mind, just a matter of choosing one! Or ah.. can we do more than one?

Susan

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

send it my way, please. text, .rtf or .doc format please
HSO
Member # 2056

- posted      Profile for HSO   Email HSO         Edit/Delete Post 
mike... your earthlink has warned me that it has possibly blocked me... please advise if you've received the story. My email is aquilarift@(NOSPAM)hotmail.com if you need to add it to your safe list.

Cheers,

HSO

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeraliey
Member # 2147

- posted      Profile for Jeraliey   Email Jeraliey         Edit/Delete Post 
PLEASE make this a monthly thing! I'm completely intrigued, but I'm also completely swamped for this month. (The MCAT loometh.) It sounds like a lot of fun, though!

Robyn Hood, I would hazard to say that you have a future in analytic philosophy

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
GavinLoftin
Member # 1966

- posted      Profile for GavinLoftin   Email GavinLoftin         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all,
Im new to the forums, and I just finished reading about the rewrite challenge. Sounds intriguing.
I would love to read your rerwite HSO, send it over.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.