Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Liberty Hall is back online

Author Topic: Liberty Hall is back online
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to Kathleen for letting us post these notices here.

Liberty Hall is up and running again, thanks in no small part to the cyber-talents of MaryRobinette.

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just happy it's back up.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Beth
Member # 2192

- posted      Profile for Beth   Email Beth         Edit/Delete Post 
woo-hoo!
Posts: 1750 | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnmuse
Member # 2136

- posted      Profile for autumnmuse   Email autumnmuse         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay I just got an error message when I tried to get in, is it just me?
Posts: 818 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowynd
Member # 2077

- posted      Profile for shadowynd   Email shadowynd         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... I got in, no problem, and have even posted a couple of times. I was able to refresh the page a few hours later, too.

Try again? If you still can't get on to LH, email Mike or MaryRobinette directly.

Susan

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
autumnmuse-what was the error message? (imagine panic behind my eyes)
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnmuse
Member # 2136

- posted      Profile for autumnmuse   Email autumnmuse         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent an email to both of you, Mike and Mary, that has the error message I am still getting.

The problem is most likely on my end, I suspect, but I am not a computer savvy person, so maybe you can help me understand the problem.

Posts: 818 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post 
All

We had some problems with the install.

Autumnmuse had previously had the look and feel of Liberty Hall set to a template called "subBlack". We had problems with the installation of subBlack templates. Thus, the error.

If you prviously used the subBlack template, please email me and I will set your template to subSilver. Then you can log in, go to Profiles and set it to what you wish. I have just added several other templates, including one made specifically for dial-up users.

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.