Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » The Best of Pseudopod

Author Topic: The Best of Pseudopod
steffenwolf
Member # 8250

- posted      Profile for steffenwolf           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I made my sale to Pseudopod, a horror fiction podcast, I took the time to listen to their backlog of stories. It was really enjoyable, and I've written up a list of my 10 favorites (plus a few that ALMOST made the cut):

http://www.diabolicalplots.com/?p=848

Posts: 299 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

- posted      Profile for Bent Tree   Email Bent Tree         Edit/Delete Post 
Which was yours? I know I have heard it. I am a long time listener.

Posts: 1888 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steffenwolf
Member # 8250

- posted      Profile for steffenwolf           Edit/Delete Post 
My story hasn't been published quite yet. It's due to post on Friday, November 20th. Title: The Disconnected. I'm interested in feedback if you get the chance to listen.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

- posted      Profile for Bent Tree   Email Bent Tree         Edit/Delete Post 
i will be glad to. I will likely hear it the day it releases as it is one of my auto updates on my Ipod
Posts: 1888 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.