Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » New challenge up (Challenge section)

Author Topic: New challenge up (Challenge section)
axeminister
Member # 8991

- posted      Profile for axeminister   Email axeminister         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone,

I've posted a new challenge to get your gears turning.

Take one or more of your completed stories/novels and boil it down to a single sentence.

Post said sentence for the world to see and bow down before.

Win contest. (And fabulous prizes, including our home game!)

Axe

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axeminister
Member # 8991

- posted      Profile for axeminister   Email axeminister         Edit/Delete Post 
Bump.

The competition is heating up folks!

This is a good chance to practice your reply for when someone asks you the inevitable question... "What's your story about?"

Axe

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolomonSpecies
Member # 9254

- posted      Profile for SolomonSpecies   Email SolomonSpecies         Edit/Delete Post 
Repent, find the infidel, force confession and bring submittance to all, or death; A world without a god is a world in peace.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Montag
Member # 9421

- posted      Profile for Montag   Email Montag         Edit/Delete Post 
I have escaped, fought, and conquered; Now it is time I rule.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axeminister
Member # 8991

Final bump.

If you're not yet in... why not?

I've offered my non-professional services to the winner of the contest. A guaranteed reader of 50 pages of your MS, critted to the best of my ability.

So, if you've been looking for a writer/reader to look at your story - get in there and make us want to read on!

Axe

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.