Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Feeling Positive Today

Author Topic: Feeling Positive Today
Wannabe
Member # 9510

- posted      Profile for Wannabe           Edit/Delete Post 
I am trying to be a more positive person and, as a result, am feeling pretty happy today. I just want to take a moment to say how grateful I am for the community here. I may be new, and I may not have commented much, but I have read many of the threads here and already learned a great deal.

This place is a wonderful writer's resource. Thanks for the advice and encouragement! I'm happy to be a part of this community.

Posts: 56 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdblake
Member # 9218

- posted      Profile for pdblake   Email pdblake         Edit/Delete Post 
That skin thickening?
Posts: 778 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post 
That's good whatever the reason but learning can do that to people especially when they are learning things that will help their craft.

Yes, writing is a craft.

Posts: 5289 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.