Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Hebora Challenge Voting

Author Topic: Hebora Challenge Voting
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a reminder to those of you who participated in the Hebora Challenge that you have to vote to win. Of those who haven't voted, two are placing. You don't have to crit, but you do have to vote to place in the contest (I created the challenge, I set the rules. [Mad] )

Voting ends at the end of the day Sunday. Results will be listing on the Challenges forum on Monday.

Thanks to all who have participated and those who didn't, if you want to read a bunch of great First 13s mosey on down to the Hebora Challenge Entry thread.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History
Member # 9213

- posted      Profile for History   Email History         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I think if you don't vote, you should be disqualified. [Wink]

Respectfully,
Humble not self-serving me

Posts: 1475 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I said, didn't I? Not critting won't get you disqualified, but not voting will.
Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmsf
Member # 9905

- posted      Profile for kmsf   Email kmsf         Edit/Delete Post 
We see right through you, Doc!
Posts: 130 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.