Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Did You Write - April 30, 2014

Author Topic: Did You Write - April 30, 2014
rstegman
Member # 3233

- posted      Profile for rstegman   Email rstegman         Edit/Delete Post 
It is that time of week to brag about your accomplishments, cry about your failures, and otherwise tell about what is going on in your life.

What is writing is up to you. It can be actual new writing, editing, rewriting, blogging, research for a story, BB posts, E-mails if they are wordy and pertain to writing, just to name what can be writing. It really depends on what you personally think is writing, and that is not the same for everyone.

I am sorry to say that I did not do any writing this week. I don't personally count my blog post which I do each week nor do I count my BB posts, but that is just me. It is writing and the blog post is wordy, but I chose not to count them. I did not touch one of my works in progress. Because of this, I did not write this week. I will come up with a good excuse after I think about it some more. That could end up being my writing for the week.......

I will say that any spare time I had last week was filled up with meetings and appointments after work and this week is looking the same.

As to the question of the week,
I have to say NO, I DID NOT WRITE.

DID YOU WRITE?

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wetwilly
Member # 1818

- posted      Profile for wetwilly   Email wetwilly         Edit/Delete Post 
Finished draft one of a story I'm pretty excited about. Wrote nearly every day (I think I missed one day due to real-life intrusions). I currently have 4 stories in submission rotation, which will soon be 5 (unless someone actually buys one).
Posts: 1528 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Nowall
Member # 2764

- posted      Profile for Robert Nowall   Email Robert Nowall         Edit/Delete Post 
Been doing some writing here-and-there on the last-mentioned short story...now that my vacation has truly begun, and one of my big timewasting projects has ended, I hope to do considerably more.
Posts: 8809 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brooke18
Member # 10220

- posted      Profile for Brooke18   Email Brooke18         Edit/Delete Post 
I did! I spent all day yesterday writing on the three books I have in the works. They are progressing nicely if I do say so myself!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I wrote. Mostly on revisions to MAGIC AND POWER.

Plus, a couple of crits and two blog posts.

Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
Revisions, revisions, revisions.
Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdblake
Member # 9218

- posted      Profile for pdblake   Email pdblake         Edit/Delete Post 
Ive not written as such but I have plotted a short story and made some notes. Been a while since I wrote anything at all but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, if very sporadically.
Posts: 778 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.