Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » A new approach...

Author Topic: A new approach...
hopekeeper
Member # 2701

- posted      Profile for hopekeeper   Email hopekeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
I have taken the initiative to create a forum specifically for the young people here... please, if you are interested, e-mail me. I don't want to give out the link freely to people who can't prove their dedication before signing up and never actually taking part. As of now my outlook on things is pretty light as I am leaving on vacation this saturday for two weeks, but still I want to get this ball rolling.
Now, if anyone feels that I am trying to cut Hatrack off or something to that effect, I must state here and now that I intend no such thing. I only want a place for young people like me to write seriously without being overwhelmed at the same time.
So drop me a line, check it out, give me some suggestions, whatever. I don't anticipate having a limit on people joining, but I would request that your age be... say 20 or below if that's reasonable. Please don't lie to me either... I only want an honest fair environment.
I will also encourage the maintainance of membership here--being exposed to far more experienced people can only help.
So in summary, this should end up to be a large group is all... so if you want more information, you know where to find me... I'm inside your monitor.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Moonshine
Member # 2704

- posted      Profile for Moonshine   Email Moonshine         Edit/Delete Post 
And we're out...
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.