Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Writing Excercises...

Author Topic: Writing Excercises...
WRITER7696
Member # 3408

- posted      Profile for WRITER7696   Email WRITER7696         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to try a little test of all writer's in here to participate; this isn't a competition to see who's better; rather, a collaboration with one another, uniting writer's everywhere!

I would like us to start to write A story, or several Stories, at the very least, a page or two a day, or until your out of idea's; based on Idea's we come-up with to each other, given to us as a story topic or outline.. Example: 2 friends fight furiously against one another utilizing the best firearms divised by man, over the love of a single woman.
Another Example: A man, a Woman and a .45 handgun...

Feel free to add your thoughts and idea's here.. I will appreciate working with you all! Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoptoad
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for hoptoad   Email hoptoad         Edit/Delete Post 
Could you explain more how you see this working?
Posts: 1683 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.