Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Wotf Critique Group -- 2009 Q04 -- Early Submissions (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wotf Critique Group -- 2009 Q04 -- Early Submissions
WriterDan
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for WriterDan   Email WriterDan         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish. 8)

Haven't heard a peep about anything to do with my story yet. Grumble, grumble.

Posts: 599 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
According to the WOTF forums some reject notices came in today...hoping the Hatrackers werent among them and still waiting to hear the good news.
Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WriterDan
Member # 6456

So, some searching on the internet has given me a longer list of HM's for this quarter:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Honorable-Mentions-Announced-prnews-447533415.html?x=0&.v=1

My name is toward the bottom of the list. HM for me. 8)

Anyone else recognize a name? I noticed Louise Booth's name (some of you might remember her), but not any others. Odd, finding out this way--in a national release, instead of on the blog, or by email or mail.

Ah well.

On to next quarter.

Posts: 599 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know her, but recognize Ami Chopine's name from credits in the afterword of Ender in Exile and some hatrackers FB Friends Lists.

Rick Novy is a Hatracker and listed on there.

Hopeful that means some Hatrackers are still in the pool for Finalists

Strange that there is a longer list there than the WOTF pages.

The sub-title makes it sound like that is the complete HM list.

[This message has been edited by Dark Warrior (edited January 12, 2010).]

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitti
Member # 7277

- posted      Profile for Kitti   Email Kitti         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot. I promised my MC a novel if she netted an HM and now I'm actually going to have to write it.... ::grins::

Joni's the one who maintains the blog - she's probably busy trying to get all the mailings sorted out and hasn't put an updated post on it yet.

Posts: 715 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

Hey, I don't see a Kitti on the list

Congrats on the HM though

Kitti
Member # 7277

- posted      Profile for Kitti   Email Kitti         Edit/Delete Post 
I've gone under "Kitti" for other quarters, but OSC convinced me to change it to "Kat." We'll see how long that lasts - I figure no name is set in stone, even if you've already published under it :-)
Posts: 715 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WriterDan
Member # 6456

Ah, but there is a "Kat". I need to learn to look at last names as well as first ones. Should have seen that one.
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

Calls went out today to some finalists. Any good Hatracker news?
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
Joni contacted me today, to let me know she got my 2010 first quarter submission.
Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

Congratulations on your Q04 Semi-finalist and KD Wentworth Crit Chris.

Q01 stories are in the system and Q02 stories are in the works. More Hatrack success is on its way.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.