Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Discussing Published Hooks & Books » A Good Book

Author Topic: A Good Book
W. G. Tryndale
Member # 2979

- posted      Profile for W. G. Tryndale   Email W. G. Tryndale         Edit/Delete Post 
I have not actually read this book, it was read to me by my uncle who i must say i have an intense dislike for at times, his ability to come up with literary marvels from short stories to poems to songs is unbeliveable and i would try to convence him to write but if his children knew he had money they might have to buy a TV which they don't and probely will never have. Anyhow the book was entitled CRUSADE IN JEANS, it is about a boy who is teleported through time, he lands in the crusades but not any crusade, A childrens crusade, they where marching to the holy land to drive out the evil unchristian muslims who currently hold Jerusalum. It was written by Thea Beckman

~WG Tryndale

[This message has been edited by W. G. Tryndale (edited November 07, 2005).]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.