Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hi

Author Topic: Hi
RavenStarr
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for RavenStarr   Email RavenStarr         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been lurking for a bit now, but have never really gotten around to posting anything... so... um... now I have... Yay, me!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. So, who is me?
Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
RavenStarr
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for RavenStarr   Email RavenStarr         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm... should I answer that philosphically?

Reference:
http://www.iep.utm.edu/i/identity.htm

Jeraliey
Member # 2147

- posted      Profile for Jeraliey   Email Jeraliey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, man.
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no need. I know enough about you now to know if I'll help you should you request it (providing that I know enough to help you, that is).

Welcome to Hatrack! What are your writing interests?

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MrClean
Member # 1958

- posted      Profile for MrClean           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Raven Starr. Welcome, philosophically speaking of course. Hope to get to know you better. Of course you could always let us know a little more about you. Maybe a little at a time so as not to overwhelm us.
Lots of great people here. Hope you enjoy.

MC

Posts: 140 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaina
Member # 2387

- posted      Profile for Jaina   Email Jaina         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay posting! Post more!

And yay random cryptic posts!

--Jaya

Posts: 437 | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
RavenStarr
Member # 2327

"Welcome to Hatrack! What are your writing interests?"

Thank you... my main writing interest are in science fiction, I slightly dabble in other genres, but mostly hover around sci-fi.

"Hope to get to know you better. Of course you could always let us know a little more about you."

Well, my friends call me Raven, I'm a Leo, my favorite color is red, and I enjoy long walks on the beach while being immersed in endless conversation...

"Maybe a little at a time so as not to overwhelm us."

Was that too much?

"And yay random cryptic posts!"

You haven't seen random and cryptic yet...

MrClean
Member # 1958

- posted      Profile for MrClean           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Was that too much?"

Yeah. Way to much information. I was okay until you brought up the Leo thing, the red color thing, the beach thing, the never ending conversation...

Slower. It must be slower. Us old people need time.

MC

Posts: 140 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
TaShaJaRo
Member # 2354

- posted      Profile for TaShaJaRo   Email TaShaJaRo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! I like your cryptic humor.
Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottMiller
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for ScottMiller   Email ScottMiller         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, can't we just be friends?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.