Hatrack River
Home | About Orson Scott Card | News & Reviews | OSC Library | Forums | Contact | Links
Research Area | Writing Lessons | Writers Workshops | OSC at SVU | Calendar | Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hey

Author Topic: Hey
Adamor
Member # 2418

- posted      Profile for Adamor           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All,

I am 22, a computer technician/tutor. I started writing short stories for my guild in a online game using my guild mates characters as the heroes, villains, antiheroes with my own shall we say twisted sense of humor. I know started writing while playing an online game "Major Geek" right. Well yes your right but I'm a Major Geek with a ahhh... rabid chipmunk army so don't mess with me. I hope to learn as much as possible from all the writers here. I mainly write fantasy but touch on sci-fi one in a while. I look forward to making your acquaintances.

[This message has been edited by Adamor (edited March 06, 2005).]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shendülféa
Member # 2408

- posted      Profile for Shendülféa   Email Shendülféa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A rabid chipmunk army!? :scared
Personally, I find rabid squirrels more frightening, but I'll still make sure to stay away from your chipmunks. So I take it you're a fantasy writer? Ah, so am I...and half of the world as well. Or maybe that's just because this is an OSC website. That would make sense. Anyway, welcome! ^_^

Posts: 202 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottMiller
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for ScottMiller   Email ScottMiller         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I'm more afraid of the Killer Rabbit (not to mention the Black Beast of Arrrrgh). Rabid chipmunks just don't do it for me. Unless they're Chip and Dale.

Anyway, welcome to the ol' homestead. (If this is a homestead. If it isn't a homestead it's a stead, and when I think of what I could be doing instead I get hives. Which reminds me, hives got to end this post before the puns kill me. *walks off, crouching and wiggling his eyebrows*)

Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
MrClean
Member # 1958

- posted      Profile for MrClean           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adamor! welcome. Yes...well, I have no real fear of rabid chipmunks, unless they're the ones from over the river and through the woods. I hate those ones.

MC

Posts: 140 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
catnep
Member # 2359

- posted      Profile for catnep   Email catnep         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which games do you frequent the most? I enjoy some online rpg every once in awhile myself, but then the repitition kills me.

As for rabid chipmunks...if it can bite me, I wouldn't like it. I'm a scaredy cat. Now a rabid butterfly, that sounds harmless enough.

Posts: 85 | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.