Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello too!

Author Topic: Hello too!
JustInProse
Member # 7872

- posted      Profile for JustInProse   Email JustInProse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I also take forever coming up with titles, so I stole yours :P)

Hello Hatrackers,

I can't say I have a novel writen out, short stories to edit, or a manuscript to tidy, but I have plenty of writing to be critiqued. I've read quite a few of the posts while I was waiting for my account to be approved (Thank you Kathleen).

So far, I have greatly enjoyed every piece of writing I have found on here (almost makes one jealous), and have not found one unhelpful person.

(I'm also bad at ending things...taking much more time than is necessary, so I will just say the end )

The End!

Posts: 189 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiergan
Member # 7852

- posted      Profile for Tiergan   Email Tiergan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. I to enjoyed reading the past posts and feel that they have already helped my writing.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

- posted      Profile for Bent Tree   Email Bent Tree         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. I will keep an eye out for you in F&F.
Posts: 1860 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack. Don't wory about your endings, let the story dictate that; here you worry about your beginnings. Of course, it is much wiser to give the first part of a story that has and ending, you'll get more critiquers to read the whole thing that way.
Posts: 3677 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick James
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for Patrick James   Email Patrick James         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Endings are unimportant. Readers never get that far*grin*.
Posts: 599 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igwiz
Member # 6867

- posted      Profile for Igwiz   Email Igwiz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Petra
Member # 7126

- posted      Profile for Darth Petra   Email Darth Petra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey new person.

I should hang out in this part of the forum more often.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.