Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Denizens of Hatrack! Lend me your ears...

Author Topic: Denizens of Hatrack! Lend me your ears...
Dane.Schiffer
Member # 7889

- posted      Profile for Dane.Schiffer   Email Dane.Schiffer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and fangs.

I would be delighted if anyone got the stupid reference.

Uhm, so anyways, hi everyone my real name is Alex and I'm very happy to be here. In the outside world i am an assistant manager of a dental office during the day and a writing enthusiast at night. I, like many of you I'm sure, am a OSC die hard fan and have been inspired by many of his works.

Currently i am in the process of writing my first novel (boo the newbie!) but I'm still in the process of polishing up the world this novel is going to take place in and i am hoping to learn a lot here and hopefully finish my first novel and maybe even get it published! Eventually. Yea i know, seems very unrealistic but like many young kids out there - like myself - say nowadays "shoot for the moon! because even if you miss you will land among the stars."

And with that last corny line i will leave you all to it. See you around.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiergan
Member # 7852

- posted      Profile for Tiergan   Email Tiergan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome.
Posts: 1165 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick James
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for Patrick James   Email Patrick James         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will find most(actually all) of the people here helpful. Their advice is good and well meant.

Oh, yeah. And welcome.

Robin Hood Men In Tights?

[This message has been edited by Patrick James (edited March 31, 2008).]

Posts: 599 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Tree
Member # 7777

- posted      Profile for Bent Tree   Email Bent Tree         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to have you. There are lots of new faces lately. See you out and about.
Posts: 1864 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack.
Posts: 3682 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Petra
Member # 7126

- posted      Profile for Darth Petra   Email Darth Petra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Ello, Poppet.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dane.Schiffer
Member # 7889

- posted      Profile for Dane.Schiffer   Email Dane.Schiffer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, thank you guys! You make a wannabe feel welcome here. I'll make you all proud. Promise.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KoDe Nichols
Member # 7884

- posted      Profile for KoDe Nichols   Email KoDe Nichols         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving a Marc Antony speech are we?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.