Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Greetings from Steve - Mythic Journeys

Author Topic: Greetings from Steve - Mythic Journeys
Dogmatic
Member # 8425

- posted      Profile for Dogmatic   Email Dogmatic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I recently was introduced to the writings of OSC and immediately became a huge fan. He's been a great influence in my writing and inspirational in my life. I am a filmmaker from Los Angeles, with several screenplays, a published playwright and now am working on my first novel so I think this forum is going to be of great help. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and value your input.

My current film which includes creations by Brian & Wendy Froud is entitled "Mythic Journeys" a blend of animation and documentary. It also includes Tim Curry, Mark Hamill and Lance Henriksen. You can see more at: http://imaginalcellsinc.com/MythicJourneys.htm

Thanks!
Steve

Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
honu
Member # 8277

- posted      Profile for honu   Email honu         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome and aloha from Hawaii!!

Posts: 686 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satate
Member # 8082

- posted      Profile for satate   Email satate         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, and glad to have you.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, Dog,

Watched your trailer, impressive cast. Glad to have you here, and in case you read any of my work and you just have to make it into a screen play, just give me a ring.

Sincerely,

Shameless plug, I MEAN, Snapper.

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal Stevens
Member # 8006

- posted      Profile for Crystal Stevens   Email Crystal Stevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy to have you with us. So come on in and join us in the magical treehouse.

Welcome to Hatrack .

Posts: 1320 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick James
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for Patrick James   Email Patrick James         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I know who Lance Henrikson is and Tim Curry and Mark Hamil... Who is OSC?

Welcome Dogmatic (is it Dogma for short?).

Posts: 599 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogmatic
Member # 8425

- posted      Profile for Dogmatic   Email Dogmatic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Of course now I have to get to work and write.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.