Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » New Here

Author Topic: New Here
KrystaHunt
Member # 8554

- posted      Profile for KrystaHunt   Email KrystaHunt         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a 33 year old mother of 5 and a computer programmer, whether its for sanity or a creative outlet, I need to write. I've had stories running around in my head all my life and everytime I sit down Im writing something, so Im here to improve my style, output and refine my stories to something I hope can be publishable, or at least get it written so I can say I wrote it.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmieeRock
Member # 8393

- posted      Profile for AmieeRock   Email AmieeRock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mother of 5, huh? Good luck with the sanity thing.

Find refuge in our magical treehouse. I do.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natej11
Member # 8547

- posted      Profile for Natej11   Email Natej11         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kids allowed in a magical treehouse?!?11
Posts: 620 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal Stevens
Member # 8006

- posted      Profile for Crystal Stevens   Email Crystal Stevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's something I've never considered. Kids in the magical treehouse. I guess it'd be okay if they're writers. Hmmmm. I'll have to think on this one.

Welcome to Hatrack .

Posts: 1320 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the Hatrack River Writers Workshop is supposed to be for everyone age 18 and older. So, yeah, no children in the magic treehouse.

Of course, age is no guarantee of maturity. Anyone who isn't quite 18 is expected to behave like an adult. The ones over 18 are also expected to behave like adults, but then we get to things like "second childhood."

Oh, well.

Posts: 8541 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pixydust
Member # 2311

- posted      Profile for pixydust   Email pixydust         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm a 33 year old mommy of four, so I solute you!

Welcome to Hatrack!!! Good luck with your writing! See you 'round the boards.

Posts: 811 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.