Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » New writer

Author Topic: New writer
tj5to1
Member # 8575

- posted      Profile for tj5to1           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm new. I'm a mother of five kids born between 2000 and 2007. I've written two books and am working on two more, but none are published. My friend read the first chapters of all four and suggested some improvements, so I'm working on the first one, again.
These books are romance books for high school to early twenty somethings. Possibly also for middle school. They are clean, but touch on some experiences I had in my dating life.
I am very interested in getting feed back so that I can have these books published within the next two years.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CABaize
Member # 8032

- posted      Profile for CABaize   Email CABaize         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satate
Member # 8082

- posted      Profile for satate   Email satate         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack. We're glad to have you.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmieeRock
Member # 8393

- posted      Profile for AmieeRock   Email AmieeRock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey glad to see you here.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal Stevens
Member # 8006

- posted      Profile for Crystal Stevens   Email Crystal Stevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss all these new members? Sorry I'm late in greeting you, but welcome to the magical treehouse. What are you looking at? Oh no, not again. This little fellow seems to like coming up here from the tunnels under the treehouse. Cute little unicorn, isn't he? Care to come along while I take him back to his mother? She isn't too fond of me for some reason. Probably has to do with that I'm married and not a virgin.

Welcome to Hatrack .

Posts: 1320 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.