Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Simple Introduction

Author Topic: Simple Introduction
insectica411
Member # 8862

- posted      Profile for insectica411   Email insectica411         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone
It's nice to begin meeting you all and reading you stories. My name is Chris and I am a photographer for the military. I have in the last year tried my hand at news writing and discovered that I enjoy it. This led me to writing stories. I am working on my first novel at the moment.

On a more personal note. I am thiry years old, have been married for 9 years and have six children.

Chris

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, Chris!

The welcoming commitee has the week off. Usually they give you a tour, put out things that are sweet to eat, offer you all kinds of support, that sort of thing.

Well I guess I should offer you something...let's see. I got a crumbled, stale old cracker I took from the resturant last week. Enjoy!

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrew_McGown
Member # 8732

- posted      Profile for Andrew_McGown   Email Andrew_McGown         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 kids!

I feel certain that your genes will one day travel to other worlds.

Be helpful, honest and positive and you will be welcomed with warmth and enthusiasm at Hatrack.

Oh, and you will meet some wonderful people here.

Edit:

[This message has been edited by Andrew_McGown (edited November 04, 2009).]

Posts: 185 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

Where is Crystal? She's usually here by now as designated hostess. Anyhoo. Play around, have fun, and watch out for sharks!

~Sheena

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.